Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
The unexpected turn of events [M] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
The unexpected turn of events [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
The unexpected turn of events [M] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
The unexpected turn of events [M] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
The unexpected turn of events [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
The unexpected turn of events [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
The unexpected turn of events [M] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
The unexpected turn of events [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
The unexpected turn of events [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

The unexpected turn of events [M]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The unexpected turn of events [M] - Page 2 Empty Re: The unexpected turn of events [M]

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:09 am

As she makes the comment about under the chin being off limits he glances to her chin for a moment. Was she weak their or could she be injured their? Lifting his gaze back to her face as she continues to speak he again casts his gaze from her as she makes the comment about shooting his hopes down should he have any. " I have never been with a woman before. " He murmurs lightly as he gazes off to the side.

His cheeks were still red given he was still embarrassed and since she had brought up the idea of being attracted to her, he grew a bit more embarrassed " I-I wouldn't know the first thing to do. " he says as he lowers his head faintly. " .... W-What are you doing here if the humans don't like you? " He asks, trying to change the subject to something else. Since he was growing more embarrassed and couldn't keep himself from getting embarrassed.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

The unexpected turn of events [M] - Page 2 Empty Re: The unexpected turn of events [M]

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:21 am

Astral ignored most of his ramblings and focused on his last question on why was she here. Perhaps she would end up asking her own question after all. "Its not just humans silly. Everyone hates dragons everyone hates the natives of Iota as a whole and we hate the natives of Megalo. As for why I'm here I'm searching for something. An answer to a question I have been asking for a long time. Perhaps you can help me. I want to know my purpose in life." Astral said excited. She really hoped he might have an answer or a hint, so her goal would finally be over.
Astral
Astral
Admin

https://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:29 am

Slowly he turns his gaze back to her as she begins to speak, a soft smile taking form on his face as he looks back to her. With his gaze fixed on her again he remains silent and listens to her as she speaks. When she finally answers his question, he gives a faint nod " I see. " he murmurs lightly as he looks at her.

" We all have a purpose in life and I find we spend many years searching for that purpose... " He says with a soft sigh. As his curiosity got the better of him he slowly brings a hand up as he watches her, reaching out for under her chin to see what would happen to her. If it was something that hurt her he would know not to do it again if they stay together though if it did not hurt her he would know what it did to her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:42 am

Astral didn't like his answer it was completely useless. Not even a hint. As Astral pondered her purpose she didn't notice Roan reaching out to her chin. He touched under it and slid it back. Causing Astral to purr deeply as her eyes fluttered between half open and closed. As soon as it was over Astral took another step back. "Didn't I just tell you not to touch there? What happened to treating a lady appropriately?" Astral asked angrily. That spot was one of sexual importance to dragons. Its only stimulated as a sign of affection. "Don't do that again." Astral said sternly.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:51 am

As he touches under her chin he gets to see what it really does to her and as she purrs deeply while fluttering her eyes, he is glad to see that it did not hurt her but rather seemed to be enjoyable to her. Though he wondered what would happen if he touched under her chin he had not been expecting such a reaction from her.

His cheeks begin to grow redder as she brings up what he had said about treating a lady appropriately. Her tone suggested she was angry and she had taken a step back which lead him to believe he had done something wrong even though it seemed she enjoyed it so much. " I-I'm sorry. " he stammers as he lowers his gaze again " I just got curious. I did not mean to offend you if I did. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:58 am

Astral decided to excuse the mans innocent curiosity. Her anger slowly fading away after she does. "It's alright just don't do it again." Astral says in a much more calm voice. "So you don't have the answer I want. I think I'm done here. I'm sick of this stupid city anyways. To bad I couldn't go to Hudcryf I hear they are centered around learning and teaching. Surely someone there would be able to answer my question. To bad there is no way they would let a hooded person walts right in." Astral said as she turned to leave.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:08 am

He was glad to hear she was not angry at him for what he had just done, sometimes he let his curiosity get the better of him. Listening to her he nods with a soft sigh as she says he did not have the answer for her, though he did not know his own purpose in life so he wasn't sure what to tell her about it.

With his gaze still on her as she continues to speak, she brings up the city he is from, speaking of going to it though he knew no one was allowed into the city right now, let alone someone like her. As she turned to leave he brought a hand up and reached out, grabbing her by the shoulder lightly. For a moment he remains silent, biting his bottom lip as he looked at her. He did not speak of where he is from though at the moment he wanted to since he was fascinated by her " .. Astral. " he begins though falls into silence again as he looks at her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:15 am

Astral tries to leave and once again she is stopped by Roan. Astral turns around to see what he has to say this time. He was biting his lip. Astral wondered if maybe this is the part where he says he has to kill her. " .. Astral. " he says. Astral waits for him to continue but he doesn't. She wondered if he was struggling on deciding weather or not to kill her. If he did decide to he wouldn't succeed. Maybe he might have peace of mind knowing he tried and failed. "What is it Roan?" Astral asked. She hoped he didn't remain indecisive for long. She just wanted to get it over with. She was so ready to leave this city.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:24 am

Still biting his lip he watches her now that she had turned around. He still wrestled with the thought of telling her, not sure how she would react to it though she seemed to want to go to his homeland. Letting his hand fall back to his side, he draws in a breath of air before he slowly exhales.

" Astral, I am from Hudcryf... " He says as he looks at her, having decided to tell her. Though he told her he wasn't sure if she would believe him since he was human rather then an elf like the rest in Hudcryf. Again he bites his bottom lip as he looks at her, not sure if she would believe him or laugh at what he had said since he is a human claiming to be from Hudcryf.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:30 am

"Your from Hudcryf? Is this a joke because I don't get it." Astral said skeptical. She didn't really peg Roan as a lair but this was hard to believe. Not only where they not letting anyone in but elves but they were especially bias against humans and the way he said from made it sound like he was born there or something. "Do you have any idea how impossible that sounds and why are you telling me this. Even if you are from Hudcryf so what? Where you live don't matter to me." Astral said trying to understand what Roan was saying.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:38 am

He did not think she would believe him and as she spoke he could see that she probably did not believe him. If he had grown up outside he would not believe it either. Looking at her he knew it would take more then that to make her believe that he was from Hudcryf, though he was more then just a citizen and knew it would take even more to make her believe he was. Listening to her continue to speak he knew he had to go all in. Looking at her he lets out another sigh as he steps in closer to her and begins to speak in a hushed tone " Astral. My real name is Eroan... I am the king's adopted son. I am a prince of Hudcryf... " He says, not wanting anyone but Astral to hear this.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:45 am

"Ok I see this is no joke now and it makes sense your telling me this all of a sudden. Are you saying you can give me access to Hudcryf?" Astral asked. She found it interesting that this whole time she was talking to a prince. The Astral realized she actually was going to kill him earlier. She didn't want an entire city on the hunt for the killer. That would be awful she would probably have no choice but to go home. Astral was now very glad she chose not to kill Eroan. She believed him what motive could he possibly have to lie to her. Today has got to be the strangest day in her life.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:56 am

Having broken the news to her he pulls back to give her a bit of space and listens as she begins to speak. It seemed she believed him which caused him relief, glad that he did not have to show her that he was indeed a prince from Hudcryf. As she brought up the idea of getting into Hudcryf again, it seemed like something she wanted badly. " I might be able to. " He says with a faint nod as he looks at her, though he was not all to sure how he would go about doing it given her appearance. " I would like you to keep this to yourself and when we are not in my homeland please all me Roan. " he says as he watches her. He had relieved his secret to her and said he would keep hers, now he wondered if she would keep his.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:45 pm

" I might be able to. " He answered. It wasn't very reassuring but Astral was willing to take whatever she got. " I would like you to keep this to yourself and when we are not in my homeland please call me Roan. " Eroan added. "Sure no problem." Astral replied. Astral thought it funny they both had something to hide. Though it was much easier to hide Eroan's secret than it was her own.

"So I don't mean to sound rushed but can we please go now. This cities loud and overwhelming noises are very irritating and its throwing off my coordination." Astral said still really eager to get out of this annoying city. Astral did not plan on returning here ever again.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:44 pm

He hoped that she would keep his secret since he planed to keep hers and as she agrees to Eroan smiles, glad she was willing to keep his just as he is willing to keep hers. With that matter taken care of he knew he could get back to searching for something to eat to ease his hunter and now it seemed he would have a companion to travel with. As she continues to speak a frown slowly takes form on his face as she brings up the fact that she would like to leave the city and be on her way. " Oh... well I was hoping to get something to eat while here. But if you wish to leave I suppose we can be on our way. " he says while nodding his head faintly.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum