Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 3 Empty Re: How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:29 am

Eroan leaned in and told her to remember who she was. Which is when Astral realized she had referred to herself as a dragon. She felt so bad for making such a stupid mistake.

Astral followed Eroan to some women who he asked about where they could find the books they were looking for. After a small wait she told them where to find it and they went to it.
Astral
Astral
Admin

https://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 3 Empty Re: How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:35 am

As the woman begins to look through the index he glances to Astral for a moment. While looking at Astral he wonders if she will refer to herself as a dragon again while in public or if she will watch what she says. " Here we are. " The elven woman says as she looks at the two, glancing to the hooded figure " And who is your companion young prince? " She asks, turning her gaze back to Eroan as she hands him a slip of paper. Taking the slip of paper he glances to Astral for a moment before looking back to the elf woman behind the counter " This is... Vanya. " he says, nodding faintly as he gives Astral a new name for the time being, " She is traveling with me for the time being. " He says with a soft smile.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:42 am

It became apparent to Astral that Eroan was a terrible at telling a lie. You never pause before telling a lie it is almost a dead give away and it didn't help Astral was cloaked making things more suspicious. "Oh really?" The woman said. "You don't have to lie about it just tell me it doesn't concern me or walk off as if you didn't hear me. However the fact that she is hiding her appearance and you told a lie about her name makes people very suspicious. Don't get yourself into any trouble young prince."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:50 am

Looking at the woman he listens to her and begins to feel the lie he had tried to get working for him unravel around him as she speaks, making it clear she knew he was lying about her name. Biting his bottom lip as he looks at the woman he lets out a soft sigh " .. You got me. I'm sorry. " he stammers with his gaze set on the woman " She is part of this odd religion where she has to keep her entire body covered up because its a custom for them. I kind of saved her while I was out on my journeys and now she owes me a debt that I plan to make her pay later tonight. " he says with a wink as if insinuating something was to happen between he and Astral " And to make matters worse, the poor thing can't even see so I have to lead her around. I was hoping to get some books before going home and if we could keep this between us I would appreciate it. " he says, trying to put the charm on the woman so she wouldn't give him any more trouble.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:00 am

Astral wanted to glare at Eroan so bad, but she didn't dare reveal her eyes. She thought she had drilled fear so far into him he wouldn't wanted to even think about insinuating what he was insinuating. "I wouldn't dare ruin a prince's night. My lips are sealed." The women said. As soon as they got somewhere privet again Astral was going to give him a good long hard glare.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:04 am

Hearing her agree to not say anything he smiles " I thank you. " he says, glancing to Astral for a moment " Let us be on our way Vanya. " he says as he begins to move away from the front desk, heading into the library so they would be hidden by the large aisles of books. As he moves away from the desk he looks at the piece of paper she had handed him and begins to make his way towards the area that she had written down on the paper. It didn't take long before they were out of sight of the woman behind the desk as well as anyone else in the library.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:08 am

As soon as Astral thought they were out of sight she lifted her head and glared hard at Eroan. "I thought I already drilled it into your head that that would be a bad idea. You aren't really considering doing that part of the story are you?" Astral asked. To tell the truth if he said he was she didn't know what she would do. She regretted what she did to him in the underground tunnel and was never going to do it again, but at the same time she couldn't think of any other way to convince him it was a very bad idea.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:12 am

Looking at her as she begins to speak, he sees the look in her eyes as she glares at him. Turning his gaze from her he lets out a soft sigh. It seemed she had taken what he said for fact rather then the lie it was. " I have no intention in doing anything to you. I simply said that so she would not raise any more questions. Do not worry, I have no interest in you... " He says, trailing off at the end, his voice holding a hint of sadness as she inadvertently brought up what she had done before when they were alone in the passage way. Turning his attention from her he begins to scan over the books as he falls silent.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:19 am

Astral was glad to hear that it was in fact a lie and thought he seemed sad about it Astral was glad he had banished all interest. She as doing this for his own good. She didn't want to see him hurt and killed or worse heart broken. Astral watched as Eroan looked through the books. There wasn't anything she could do since she couldn't read any of it. As she watched him she couldn't help but think about what she told herself. There was something wrong about her reasoning but she couldn't put her finger on what.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:22 am

Shifting between books he scans over them one by one " So, what exactly am I looking for. Anything in particular? " He asks, glancing back to Astral for a moment before turning his gaze back to the books. He had a rough idea of what he was looking for, at least what she had told him to look for though she had not said anything else that may help him find something of use.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:26 am

Astral was a little annoyed she was taken from her concentration. "Well for philosophy something on life like. The pursuit of happiness, or something that just out right says the purpose of life. For psychology I would look for some thing like why we need a purpose." Astral answered returning back to her pondering.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:29 am

As she spoke he glances back to her for a moment and sighs softly at her answer. It seemed she was trying to find answers to her questions in books though he wondered if she would find what she is looking for. Turning his attention back to the books he continues to shift through them slowly until he found two he thought fit what she is looking for. Pulling the two out he looks to her again " Anything else you want to look into while we are here? " He asks as he looks at her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:36 am

Eroan grabbed a couple books of the shelf. It seemed he found something that may be useful.  " Anything else you want to look into while we are here? " Eroan asked her. Astral didn't really know. She had been so focused on this she didn't know what she wanted. Then a sneaking hope crawled into her mind. A hope that took priority over the whole purpose stuff. "Yea actually. I want to see some books about DNA abnormalities and books on animal reproductive survival strategies and or methods." Astral answered.  This new goal took far more priority then the petty purpose thing. This was something more important to her than anything else in the world.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 am

Looking at her after the question he waits a moment before she begins to answer him. What she had to say made him raise an eyebrow as he looks at her, not sure where she was going with her answer. " Um... I thought you did not want to do that, but ok. " He says with a faint nod as he begins to move down the aisle again. He wonders why she wanted books on DNA abnormalities and reproductive survival, did she want to do that with him. The thought of that made him blush faintly though he keeps his head turned so she would not be able to see his reaction to the thought given she had almost killed him earlier to make him not think of it.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:45 am

" Um... I thought you did not want to do that, but ok. " Eroan said to Astral. Apparently he was taking this the wrong way. "This has nothing to do with you." Astral said making sure it stuck in his mind she had no plans of a future together with him. She wanted to find out if it was possible for her to be able to fix herself. To finally be rid of her curse.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:49 am

" Oh... " He murmurs lightly as he gives a faint nod. Falling silent again he moves from one aisle to another until finally he finds the one he is looking for. Moving into it he starts to scan over the books. As he starts to scan over the books he glances to her for a moment before turning his gaze back to the books. Grabbing a book he pulls it out and slips it under his arm with the other two he had before going back to his search. Still silent he shifts down the aisle slowly until he finds two more books and pulls them free before turning to her " This should be enough for now I hope. " he says as he looks at her for a moment before he turns his attention away and begins to head through the aisle, heading back to the entrance of the library.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:00 am

Eroan found three more books before they headed out the door. Astral assumed the books were on her subject of choice and she couldn't wait to find out what they said. "So where we going now?" Astral asked her excitement slipping in to the tone of her voice. He had found three books about the most related to the most important thing in the world to Astral. She wanted to read them all now and as fast as possible. She could hardly contain her anticipation and excitement. Involuntarily her tail was twitching around making little bumps in her cloak that appeared and disappeared.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:04 am

Leading the way he hears her question about where they are going now. The first place that came to mind was his chambers in the castle, there they could be alone so he could read to her and he could relax in his own bed. Looking back to her he noticed the bumps that appeared and disappeared under her cloak and frown faintly " Vanya. " he says sharply and in an angered tone. She seemed to be unable to control herself now and he knew that may cause problems for them if she could not so he started to grow angry with her. He did not want to get caught and get in trouble nor did he want anything to happen to her even though she had threatened his life.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:10 am

"What?" Astral asked trying to play dumb. She knew he was going to be upset about it, but she hoped he didn't notice. "I'm sorry ok. I can't control it when I get excited. Like when your eating you don't think about when you should swallow you just do it." Astral said in her defense. She hoped he wouldn't get too angry with her.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:13 am

Listening to her as she spoke, he grumbles softly as he turns his gaze from her. " Just try and not do it right now. Just think about what will happen, you wont get to find out what these books have to say. " he says, glancing to her for a brief moment before he looks away from her and begins to head towards the castle with her in tow. Now all he had to do was get her into the castle and up to his room, which did not sound anything close to easy.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:16 am

At the thought of not getting a chance to read the books and find out what answers they hold Astral's excitement began to wane enough for her to control her tail. Astral followed Eroan still eager to read the books.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:27 am

He hoped that the thought of not getting to read the books would be enough to keep her in check for the time being, at least until they made it to his room. Once he got to his room were they would be alone he didn't mind her being excited as long as she was not found. Making his way to the castle he is forced to stop as one of the guards orders him to " Halt. Who is this you bring with you Prince Eroan? " the guard says as he looks past Eroan to Astral. Eroan knew this was coming since he hoped to get through the front door. " This is Vanya. " Eroan says as he glances back to Astral, " She is my traveling companion. Vanya is a member of a religion with rather odd customs, they are to keep covered at all times. I rescued her during my travels and she has been in my debt ever since. " He says, hoping the same story would get them past the guards. The guard looks at Astral for a moment after Eroan had told him the story " She isn't human is she? " the guard asks as he steps past Eroan, moving closer to Astral. Hearing the question, Eroan sighs softly as he looks at the guard " No, she is an elf. I know father does not like humans. I would never bring one to the city that would be stupid, the guards would just kill them. " he says while watching the guard. The guard slowly moves around Astral, eyeing her closely as Eroan speaks. Lifting his gaze he looks to Eroan " Good, you remember that. " the guard inched closer to Astral as he continues to eye her. Watching the guard Eroan frowns faintly " If their is nothing else I would like to be on my way with my companion... I wish to get her to my chambers so she can repay me in kind for saving her life and standing out here like this she cannot. " he says as he looks at the guard, using what he had said before to the woman in the library. " And please do not tell my mother or father about this... " He adds, not sure how either of them would deal with the fact that he had a girl with him. The guard lets out a chuckle " It's about time you become a man Prince Eroan and with an elf girl. " He says as he looks to Eroan, " Be on your way. I know what is like to have lust take hold. Aye, I will keep your secret. " the guard finishes, allowing the two to pass. " Thanks. " he says with a soft smile. With the guard no longer scrutinizing Astral and himself he begins to move again, quickly leading the way past the front gate and to the castle.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:46 am

Astral got scared when they said " She isn't human is she? " She thought it was a statement and not a question. She thought maybe they had somehow found out. She was relieved to find they weren't talking about what she thought they were talking about. After a rather uncomfortable conversation with the guards they were finally on their way again. Once they were out of hearing range Astral spoke up. "Is the hard part over now?" Astral asked her tail beginning to twitch again as she thought about how close she was to knowing what those books had to say.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:49 am

Hearing her speak, Eroan glances to her for a moment and sighs " I'm afraid not... We still have to get to my room. Then we will be safe or at least we should be. " He says with a nod as he leads her through the castle. He knew his siblings should be off tending their own business and his father would be taking are of royal matters, though he hoped he would not run into his mother while he was leading Astral to his room. The only thing he had to contend with was the servants which he knew would not give him any problem given his status.

Once they made it to his room he let Astral enter first before he followed after her. Moving into his room he shut the door behind them, locking it before he looked to her as he moved towards his bed. His room was large, large enough for her to spread her wings out though not large enough for her to fly around. It had a large bed on the back wall with two windows flanking the bed, the curtains were drawn over the windows. Their were dresses and other things dotting the room.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:57 am

Upon finally arriving in Eroan's room Astral cast her cloak off and stretched out her wings flapping them a couple times. Her tail was moving around wildly. "Which one is the DNA one I want to hear about that one first. Astral said excitedly. She couldn't believe she was finally here and she might finally be able to remover her darn curse.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next