Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] Empty How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:01 pm

They had walked been walking a very long time. Astral couldn't believe how long it took to travel by foot. Flying was so much faster. She couldn't resist flapping her wings a few times in annoyance. Her wings were out because her cloak wasn't on. She didn't keep it on when she was traveling.

When they reached the Coedwig forest Eroan began leading her down specific paths he knew were not under the elves watch. They had already gone deeper than Astral thought possible on her own. Eventually they neared the city. "Now what?" Astral asked. "Should I put my cloak on."

The city was very beautiful it was a combination of forest and buildings. Out of all the man made constructs Astral's seen this was definitely the best and even though they were so close to the city it wasn't very loud. She figured she could easily enjoy it here.

Last edited by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Astral
Astral
Admin

https://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] Empty Re: How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:09 pm

He spent the trip traveling with a naked dragon as she liked to be without the cloak on, though could he really think of her as being naked since she had all the scales on her body. He was still fascinated by her and her appearance though he restrained himself from touching her more during their trip.

When they came to the Coedwig woods he began to lead her through paths he had learned of through out his years when he wanted to get away and spend time alone from his family. Leading Astral through the forest he knew he would be in a great deal of trouble if he got caught with her, not only was she an outsider but she was also part dragon too.

As they drew closer to the city Eroan glanced back to her as she spoke up. He had not gotten this far in his mind as he was not sure how to get her into the city once they got to the city. " Uh... yeah. " he says, nodding his head faintly. " That way if we do get spotted I can try and pass you off as not a dragon girl? " he says with a faint smile.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Astral nodded and untied her cloak from her waist. She hated putting it on. The way it cramped up her wings and didn't let her use her tail. It was annoying but necessary. Astral wrapped her tail around her waist and tucked her wings in as far as she could before slipping her cloak on. Astral pointed her head down so her eyes weren't visable. She could still easily tell where she was and where she was going with her sense of smell and powerful hearing. "Lead the way captain." Astral said humorously. She couldn't wait to see the city from the inside. She would have to risk occasional glances to actually see it though.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Since she needed a moment to put her cloak on he comes to a stop, his eyes becoming fixed on her as he watches her remove the cloak from around her waist. With the cloak removed he shifts his gaze over her body for a moment before casting his gaze away, feeling as if he is looking at a nude woman he begins to blush lightly. Keeping his eyes averted Eroan remains silent as she puts the cloak on to cover her body. Upon hearing her speak he turns his gaze back to her and smiles faintly as she refers to him as captain. " Their is no need to call me that... " He says softly as he nods. Since she had her head tilted down he wasn't sure if she could see or not so he reaches down and tries to slip his hand into hers and hold her hand so he could lead her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Astral noticed Eroan looking away after she untied her cloak. She thought he was very amusing. "You do realize my species has no concept of naked, right? Astral asked light heartedly.

Later he slipped his hand into hers. She only knew once he did it though. He didn't make a sound and her sense of smell wasn't good enough for such a small movement. It didn't startle her though. For one she hardly felt it and two she was oddly trusting around him.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:55 pm

" You may not have the concept of it, but I still do... " He says as he holds onto her hand since she did not pull her hand away from his. Holding onto her hand he steps forwards and begins to lead the way once again, this time leading her by the hand sine she had covered up with the cloak. " When I am sure no one will see you, you can take the cloak off. " He says with a faint nod as he glances to her for a moment.

Shifting his gaze as he leads her forwards he pushes some limbs out of the ways he keeps an eye out. Not knowing about her enhanced senses, he keeps a close eye out for any signs of danger or anything that may come their way. Having fallen silent he leads her closer to the city before he begins to look around as if searching " Hmmm " he murmurs lightly as he shifts his gaze " I remember their being a passage way around here.. I think its the one that leads to the castle... "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:11 pm

While leading the way Eroan spoke " When I am sure no one will see you, you can take the cloak off. " Astral was ecstatic at this news. She hated being cooped up in her cloak. Astral thought it funny Eroan kept cautiously looking around. If there was anyone around she would be able to smell then easily and the scents she smelt were a ways away. She didn't feel like telling him that though. He was entertaining.

" I remember their being a passage way around here.. I think its the one that leads to the castle... " Eroan said. Astral's eyes widened slightly, though it wasn't visible. She had never been in a castle before. The idea of someone like her being in a castle seemed alien and not real to her.

Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:17 pm

As he shifts his gaze he slowly moves forwards as he scans the area, drawing closer to a fallen hollowed out tree. Coming upon the fallen tree he releases his grasp upon her hand, glancing to her for a moment before he steps into the hollowed out tree, it just big enough for people to step into it. " I think it's in here. " He says as he begins to feel around inside the hollowed out tree. As he feels around he pays little attention to the area around them, however he unknowingly triggers some mechanisms within the tree and causes a passage way to slide open leading into the ground.

" I don't think you need to say anything to open the passage... Or do you. " he says with a sign as he continues his search, having not seen the the passage way open and it made no noise as it opened " I may have to get you in another way if that is the case. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Eroan seemed to be lost as he searched a hollowed out tree. He accidentally opened up the entrance and while Eroan couldn't hear it Astral could hear the grinding sound it made is it opened up. "Eroan I think you got it." Astral said trying to get his attention.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Pausing in his search he looked to her since she had spoke up. He keeps his gaze on her for a moment before turning his attention away from her and looks to the opening " Oh.. " He says as he looks back to her, smiling faintly " See, I knew it was here somewhere. " he says with a nod as he begins to move down the opening and into the under ground passage. " Only a few know of this passage so no one should be down here. It is meant for escaping the city not trying to get into it. ". The passage remains open for a little bit longer before it begins to close back up.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:31 pm

At the mention that the opening wouldn't stay open for long Astral quickly jumped in after him. Eroan said that there wasn't likely to be anyone down there so Astral asked "Can I take my cloak off then?" She would leave take her cloak off at any chance she got. She hated it but at it was a necessity.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Looking at her for a moment after she asked to take the cloak off, he gives a faint nod " I think it will be alright down here. " he answers before turning his gaze from her. Looking away from her he gazed down the path though it was not light so he found it hard to see anything. While she removed her cloak he reaches into his pack and pulls out a torch before taking a moment to get it light. Turning his gaze back to her he looks at her, making sure she was ready to go before he begins to move forwards. The tunnel, though not crowded, was not very open perhaps big enough for two people to walk shoulder to shoulder through with out having to worry. The walls were dirt but eventually moved into carved stone.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:46 pm

Eroan gave Astral permission to take of her cloak and Astral did so gratefully. As she did she noticed Eroan was having a hard time lighting the torch her brought out. Astral decided to help him out and using her magic she lit it ablaze. It was an extremely simple task or at least for her it was she new the people of this land took years learning how to do what she did and to do it mentally without any words or motions to help in concentration was almost unheard of. If Astral got lucky Eroan probably wouldn't know Astral was the one who did it.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:55 pm

With the torch springing to life he could now see the area around him. Lifting the torch up he glances around, looking to her for a moment. " Just be ready to put it back on when needed to. " He says with a faint nod, turning his gaze from her before he moves forwards. Moving forwards he holds the torch out to light the path as he shifts his gaze from side to side. " I've never been down here before though I remember being told about passages like this. They were made so that my father and his family could escape if the city was every laid siege. " he says, a soft chuckle escaping him " And here I am trying to sneak a dragon girl into the city... "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Astral couldn't help but laugh at his comment. It was rather funny to think about it that way. Only now did she truly understood just how much he was going out of his way to help her out. "I really appreciate this." Astral said to Eroan. Perhaps maybe they could be friends. Astral silently laughed at the thought of seeing her fellow dragons faces when she tells them she is friends with a human. Only a day ago she would have laughed at the idea as well.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:06 pm

As she speaks he glances to her for a moment, nodding before he turns his gaze back ahead of them. " What kind of gentlemen would I be if I did not help a lady in need. You should be able to see now so I guess I don't have to hold your hand.. " He says softly while gazing ahead. Moving through the passage way it shifted from dirt to carved stone with elven runes and other elven decorations carved into the stone. Spider webs lined the walls and roots could be seen growing through the cracks in the stone. There were even areas were the stones had broken with larger roots coming through them.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:18 pm

"Yea well I think this is above and beyond a gentlemans duty." Astral replied
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:22 pm

Listening to her speak as he leads the way through the passage way he glances back to her for a brief moment before turning his gaze back ahead of them. " If that is the case then perhaps you would allow me to touch one of your wings? Perhaps as a reward for risking my life and bringing you here. " He says with a faint nod, she had not let him touch her wing when he tried and he still wanted to though he had not pushed the idea before. However given the risk he was taking with bringing her to his homeland, one would think that simply touching a wing was not enough of a reward.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Astral wasn't very happy about his request but she did trust him now and he was going way out of his way to help her. Astral sighed she stepped behind him and extended one of her leathery black wings, but it she could only stretch it half way before it took up the whole width of the tunnel and that's just with one wing. "Fine" She said reluctantly and with a hint of annoyance.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:35 pm

Though he had not thought of touching one of her wings right now, as she stretches her wings out he figures now would be a good time since she would be putting her cloak back on later to hide her appearance. With her wings stretched out as far as they could be in the passage way he looks at them for a moment, smiling softly. " Thank you. " he says as he reaches a hand out and lightly places it upon one of her wings. Resting his hand on her wing he slides his hand along it slowly " Could you carry me while flying or can you only lift yourself? " he asks while slowly running his hand over her wing, not paying much attention to the direction he was going his hand slowly drift towards her body as he looks at her wings.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:50 pm

Astrals annoyance subsided as he moved his hand along her wing. " Could you carry me while flying or can you only lift yourself? " Eroan asked. "Well yea I could but not for very long unless I use magic to help out." Astral replied. She just revealed she could use magic but she didn't care as long is he didn't know how well she could use it. If he did he would realize why she is very valuable for many reasons.

When someone kills a dragon they are consider the best of the best because its near impossible to kill one. Their scales can't be pierced by normal weapons. Their size, strength, claws, and fire added to the danger but it didn't stop there. They can be hurt badly and still survive one anyone would have though them for sure dead. They also like the other native beasts of Iota had stronger magic than any of the biped races could imagine. The rewards for killing a dragon were great as well. Their entire body even dead emits powerful magic making any part of the dragon very invaluable for magical purposes. Unlike the other natives of Iota there was more though. You could also use the scales as nearly unpenetrable armor and the claw's as swords that cut through anything like a hot knife through butter. If Eroan were to discover this then she was sure he would try to kill her and since it was actually common knowledge she was surprised he didn't know it already. He acted like he didn't know the first thing about dragons.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Listening to her as she speaks, he stops his hand for a moment as he pauses. " You have magic... " He murmurs lightly as he looks to her face, his hand slowly moving again and shifting from her wing to her body " It is something I cannot do so I must rely on others that have it when I am in need of it. " He says with a soft sigh, the tips of his fingers slowly running over her scaly body. " What else can you do? " He asks as he brings his hand to as top once again, resting it on her body as he looks at her. He found he was growing more fascinated by her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:17 pm

"Well ya." Astral replied. "All dragons are." Eroan then asked her what else she could do while he moved his hand all around her. It seemed like he didn't know a thing about dragons so Astral would explain all the differences. "My scales are like armor not as strong as a full dragon put still strong. Obviously I have claws and wings and a tail. I can see, hear, and smell far better than you can imagine. Dragon muscle is also extremely dense so I'm much heavier and stronger than I look. I can eat raw meat and I can hold my breath 3x longer than you can. I think that is about it." Astral could tell he was getting interested again. As she appreciated what he has done for her she couldn't allow him to fall for her, so Astral decided to intimidate him. "All and all we are very dangerous." Astral said sinister like as she quickly grabbed his throat with one of her hands and brought her wing back in. She didn't squeeze his throat but she did press in with her claws piercing his fragile skin and drawing blood.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:26 pm

He continues to shift his hand as he listens to her speak, falling silent as she starts to tell him more about herself. Listening to her he keeps his gaze fixed on her face while moving his hand still, feeling of her scaly body. She sounded far better then he though she was part dragon so she would be better then he in every way.

As she spoke about being dangerous, Eroan nods faintly knowing that she was indeed dangerous though thus far she had not been so towards him. That changed with the tone of her voice and her hand coming up to grab him by the throat. With her taking hold of his throat his smile quickly fades as he flinches, feeling the prick of her claws against his skin as she draws blood. " A-Astral... " He murmurs lightly as he begins to grow scared of her. She had yet to do anything like this and now he wondered if she was going to kill him since he had brought here where she wanted to go. No one would find him down here and they would not come looking for him for some time. Biting his bottom lip again he brings his hand up from her chest to her chin and lightly rubs her chin. It had caused her to purr last time and he hoped this time it would keep her form hurting him any more.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:43 pm

" A-Astral... " He mumered. She knew he was growing scared of her now. He brought his hand up towards her chin but Astral caught it with her other hand before it got there. "I thought you promised me you weren't going to touch there again." Astral said angrily. Astral then used her magic to force the man's body to sweat like it was hot and to shiver like it was cold. She wanted to induce the most fear possible so he would never be attracted to her again. It might ruin their friendship but so be it.

Astral now began to squeeze his neck cutting off his air but she didn't dig her claws any further in. "Is your life flashing before your eyes yet?" Astral asked knowing he couldn't answer. "Must suck to die in such a dark place underground. At least nobody needs bury you."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next