» Things for admins to do
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:36 pm by Baldi

» Doing What I Was Bred To Do (Open)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:43 am by Baldi

» Cruella
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm by Cruella

» The Cursed: CIty of Elves
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm by Voltumna

» Raising the young by destroying the old.
Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm by Baldi

» Astral's Character Compendium
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 pm by Astral

» Gnetho
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:36 pm by Astral

» Vrykolakas
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 pm by Astral

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

Salen, caring dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Salen, caring dragon

Post by Shiningwater on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Well, figured I'd join the Night Fury club for the sake of having a full dragon. But don't worry, Luna will not be abandoned.

Name: Salen
Species: Dragon, Night Fury
Appearance:
Salen's looks:
Personality: Salen's built more for sneaking in the undergrowth than flying hidden, though she's adept at both. She's calm and cool, very collected. She'll speak freely, though you shouldn't expect her to gossip. She cares for all, though she'll fight for what she cares for. She's protective of others, particularly younger ones. She stays away from humans and most other species and is wary of them-like most dragons-but isn't scared should she come across one. She's most open to half-dragons and other dragons as far as other races go.
History: Salen was born to a normal life, though her parents left her-a single hatchling-for some reason or another and didn't return. Another night fury took care of her, though she has yet to figure out exactly who. When she was old enough to remember things, she could take care of herself and was living alone. From there, she lived on her own, until she found other night furies, though she is generally more happy alone. This is also where she thinks she earned the dappled coloring tinted green, though this could have been only accentuated by her life in the forest floor as opposed to night skies.
Abilities and Skills: Flight, cool and level headed, can sneak around easily, her plasma bolts, small and lithe.
Weaknesses: She's very small-even by night fury standards- and not very strong, built more for speed and agility, again-even by night fury standards.

My Characters: Luna, Salen
Luna Bio: http://tedranog.forumotion.com/t72-luna-constantly-wandering
Salen Bio: http://tedranog.forumotion.com/t132-salen-caring-dragon#876
Shiningwater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top