Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 2 Empty Re: How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Before he could get to her chin she grabbed his hand, dashing his idea against the rocks along with his hope of stopping her from killing him. It only seemed to anger her and as he watched her he begins to feel an intense heat followed by a gripping cold. For a moment he does not struggle against her, however as her grip tightens as she begins to cut his air off he starts to struggle, bringing his free hand up and grasping her wrist as he tries to get free from her grasp though she was much stronger then he.

Though he could not speak he still made the motion, mouthing what he was saying " Please. If you kill me you wont find what you are looking for. " he didn't want to die down here like this and now that his life was on the line he grew desperate, willing to do whatever it took to get out of this situation and away from her now that she had started to show her true colors.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 2 Empty Re: How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Post by Astral Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Astral decided he was sufficiently scared, so her demeanor instantly went back to what it was. "Humans and dragons can't love each other." Astral said kindly before releasing him and halting the magic she was using on him. Astral waited to see the mans reaction. If he ran then Astral would have no choice but to turn around and leave.
Astral
Astral
Admin

https://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 am

Once she let go of his throat he takes a few steps back, putting some space between him and her as he reaches up and rubs his neck, feeling the blood from the areas were she had broken his flesh. Finally he is able to breath and for a moment he remains silent as he watches her closely, rubbing his throat. His cheerful and happy demeanor quickly fades now that she had shown she is willing to injure him even though he had no intent in injuring her. She was like the ones he had grown up with, kind when it was required and mean the rest of the time. Seeing now that she was willing to injure him if she wished he pushes his fascination with her aside and begins to temper his feelings and hide them away again.

He keeps his gaze on her for a moment longer before he turns it away from her, the smile having long faded away " ... I guess we should be on our way. " he murmurs lightly as he picks the torch back up. With torch in hand he begins to move once again, not bringing up what had just happened between them or speaking to her any more unless he needed to.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:14 am

Eroan was no longer what he once was it was apparent that Astral's actions worked exactly how she wanted it to. She couldn't help but feel a twinge of regret now. Astral followed Eroan on ward. She began to thing that this wasn't a good idea though. Now that she had obliterated the relationship they had it probably wasn't wise for Astral to continue on. Astral stopped following Eroan and stood in one place. She looked back at where she had come from. She really wanted to find the answer and she believed this city to be her best bet. She didn't want to continue either though it was too dangerous. Astral continued to stand there looking back trying to decide what to do.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:21 am

Having fallen silent he leads the way forwards, holding the torch out for light. When she stops he stops as well and looks to her, wondering why she had stopped now. " Astral... " He begins as he looks at her, having finally broken his silence as he watches her. " Put the cloak back on. I think we are almost to the exit. " he says, though it was a bit of a command rather then a request. He had said he would bring her to his homeland and even though she had made it clear she was willing to kill him he was going to fulfill what he had set out to do. " Then we can look for what you are searching for and maybe you can find your purpose. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:26 am

Astral turned to face Eroan as he spoke to her. He told her to but her cloak back on but Astral still wasn't very sure about what she wanted to do. Despite his change of attitude Astral still trusted him. She looked back one more time before putting her cloak on and following Eroan out of the tunnel.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:35 am

Once she had put the cloak back on as he had told her, he gives a faint nod and turns his attention away from her and begins to move once again. He lead the way through the remainder of the tunnel until they come to a stone wall. Holding the torch out so he could see the wall he scans over it for a moment. Unlike the entrance in the woods, the mechanism to open this door was easier to find. Once he found the way to open the door he puts the torch out " Stay here, Ill check to make sure the coast is clear. " He says to her before opening the door just far enough for him to slip through before slipping through, leaving her behind.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:37 am

Astral stayed like she was told but she couldn't help but worry he might bring back guards and attack her. She didn't want to kill Eroan but it was going to be hard to kill a group of guards all at once without killing him. Astral trusted him though and she waited.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:52 am

After slipping through the opening he begins to look around. The opening came out in the basement of the castle so he knew their would not be any guards to deal with, the basement was not a very important place mostly used for storage. He took a few more moments to make sure things were clear before he slips back into the passage way and looks to her. " Alright... while we are here you will have to do everything I tell you to, understand? None of that trying to kill me or anyone else, not if you want to stay alive. Here I am Prince Eroan and you will treat me as such. " he says as he looks at her with a serious look on his face.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:58 am

Astral couldn't help but feel a little relieved when he Eroan returned shortly after he left. He told her to do as he says and she realizes she totally forgot he was royalty and she had threatened to kill him again. She was not making very good decisions today. "Yes your highness. That is what I say right?" Astral asked as she climbed out of the tunnel.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:50 am

After telling her how to treat him now that they where in his homeland he makes his way out of the passage way and glances around for a moment. Turning his attention back to her as she speaks up, he nods his head faintly while looking at her. " Yes. That is what you say. And if anyone asks, you are.... " He pauses for a moment as he looks at her. Since he had not gotten this far he was not sure what he would say should they be found or someone run into them before they made it to his room.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 am

Astral was glad it was the correct thing to say. He was about to tell her the story she was to give should anyone ask her who she was but he didn't seem to have anything so Astral gave a suggestion. "How about I'm a blind elf with on odd religion and odd customs such as hiding my entire body?" Astral asked, She thought it was a good idea and she hoped he did too. She had a few other excuses if that didn't work.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:13 am

Having fumbled a bit he worked to try and think of something he could tell others so they would not be suspicious as to why a cloaked woman was following him around. As she spoke he looked to her, listening to her suggestion before nodding. It sounded like a good one, a lot better then his. " We will go with that one. It sounds better then you are my servant. Lets just hope no one wants to look under your hood... " He says with a soft sigh as he looks at her. " Lets get going. " he says with a faint nod as he turns his attention away from her and begins to move, heading to the stairs that lead up into the castle so he could take her to his room, the first place he thought of taking her to keep her hidden.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:24 am

Astral knew she could come up with a good enough excuse should anyone want a peak under her hood. She was good at making excuses she had been doing it for quite some time. Astral followed behind Eroan as he led her to she didn't know where. Sneaking around in this city was much harder than sneaking around everywhere else. It was more dangerous here.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:32 am

Though he had thought the one he had taken her through would lead directly into the castle as he climbs the stairs with her he finds it leads into a storage building for foods and other things. Glancing around for a moment he lets out a soft sigh " Well... " He says while glancing around a moment longer before looking back to her " This will be a problem. We will have to go through the city. " he says, looking at her a moment longer before turning his attention from her and moving towards a door that lead outside. Coming to the door he slowly pulls it open and steps outside, waiting for her to follow him before shutting the door behind them.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:35 am

"Why is it a problem?" Astral questioned. "I'm going to have to walk around the city if I'm to find an answer anyways." Astral followed Eroan out of the food storage building. "So where are we going first?" Astral asked excitedly.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 am

" I was hoping to get to my room so I wouldn't have to worry about anyone finding out... Out here people may find out that you are... unique. " he says as he glances to her. Turning his gaze from her he glances around for a moment before he begins to walk slowly away from the building. " Well, we could go to the library and see if we can find anything out their. I hadn't thought much on it since I was not completely sure I could get you into the city... "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:45 am

Astral was not happy that this was so poorly thought through. Astral hadn't been caught in other places why would she be caught here? It would be so much easier if she could just walk off on her own and do things here way but Astral said she would listen to what Eroan told her to do. Astral could always make herself invisible but it took a lot of energy to keep up and Astral just didn't think it was worth it. While she might have a very large reserve of energy it took a long time for it to restore itself. She wasn't going to waste it just to give Eroan some comfort. Minor things that didn't take up a lot of energy sure she would do any number of those. They hardly stuck it dent her reservoir.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:50 am

" Though now that we are in the city we can try and find your purpose. " he says with a faint nod, glancing to her for a moment. Still he kept his feelings hardened so he would not be hurt again like he had been when she shown she was willing to injure him. " Though, the collage of magic may be a better place to start. Perhaps we can find some form of magic their to help. What are you looking for? " He asks her as he continues to move forwards. With the thought of the collage coming to his mind he shifts the way he was leading and begins heading towards the collage figuring it may be better to start their rather then a library.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:57 am

"I doubt magic is going to fix my problem." Astral said vary sure about it. She debated telling him why but decided to hold off on it for now. She thought the library would be far more useful. There was just one problem thought. She didn't know elvish which meant she couldn't read it either. In fact Astral couldn't read anything but stuff written in dragon runes. As for languages Astral only knew dragon and common. "I say we head to the library, but there is just one issue." Astral paused for a sec. "I can't read." Astral was going to say except dragon but she didn't want anyone to overhear that.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:02 am

Though he thought the collage of magic may be better she advises against it with out any real reason. Looking to her since she said magic wouldn't fix her problem he wonders what they should do no. The only other thing he could think of was try and ask his mother or father which was something he did not wish to do. She brings up the library that he had mentioned before so he figures heading their would be a good start. Shifting he begins to head back to the library though he pauses with her, his gaze turning to her again as she says she cannot read. That just would cause some problems and he figured she wasn't acting the part of a blind elf. " Oh.. " He says with a soft sigh as he looks at her " I can read so I'll just read the books to you I guess and you can tell me what to look for. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:07 am

Astral was glad that Eroan listened to her. She was even more glad that he would read it too her. The only issue now was. "I don't know what to look for." Astral wasn't any more experienced on what to look for than he was. Other than she knew magic wouldn't do it. "I'm just as clue less as you are."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:11 am

" Oh... I guess we can start with information about dragons then? " He says as he looks to her. He wondered what she was looking for, she had spoke of her purpose in life but that was all she had said. Turning his gaze from her he looks to the large building that was one of the library in the city. Making his way up the steps he pulls open the door, allowing her to go in first " Ladies first. " He says softly as he looks at her, waiting until she had entered before he follows, shutting the door behind them.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:15 am

Astral entered into the building and thought about what he had said. "No I don't think that will work either. I already know everything there is to know about dragons and I doubt you have very much information on us anyways." Astral said. Not realizing that she may have drawn attention to herself by saying us when talking about dragons. "I think we need something psychological or philosophical." Astral suggested.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:20 am

Listening to her he sighs softly as she refers to herself as a dragon while they are in public. He would have to do something about that so they would not get caught. " I see, " He says with a faint nod as he leans in closer to speak to her in private " .. Remember who you are right now and watch what you say. " he says in a soft tone before pulling away from her. Moving away from her after reminding her to watch what she says he makes his way over a counter and speaks with the person behind the counter for a moment " Could you please direct me to the books on.. psychological as well as philosophical. " He says with a soft smile, though he was going on what she had just said. The librarian looks to Eroan for a moment " Yes young prince. " the woman says before turning her attention to something else before she begins to look through a large index.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next