Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cruella
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm by Cruella

» The Cursed: CIty of Elves
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm by Voltumna

» Raising the young by destroying the old.
Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm by Baldi

» Astral's Character Compendium
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 pm by Astral

» Gnetho
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:36 pm by Astral

» Vrykolakas
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 pm by Astral

» Space Age Infantry
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:14 am by Astral

» Sein
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:04 pm by Ao Zheng

» Captains Luna and Eclipse
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 pm by Astral

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:11 am

Astral still didn't respond. She was rather upset about these accusations. She was about ready to yell at him to turn into a dragon or else he valued being a human over her friendship. Astral didn't see the need for it though. Whoever was coming was coming in soon and the topic would change. To What Astral didn't know. Astral turned her gaze to the woman who entered. She was obviously shocked by Astral. Astral waited to see what would happen. Any conversation that followed Astral doubted she would be apart of it. Right now she was carefully analyzing the situation trying to decided on weather or not to run.

Astral's Character Compendium (Click It!)
Astral
Admin

View user profile http://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:47 am

Hearing the voice of his mother Eroan quickly turns to look at her, gulping in fear now that he had been found with Astral. " M-M-Mother. " He stammers as he looks at his mother. The elf woman shuts the door behind her before turning her attention back to the two and moves towards them slowly " Eroan what are you doing with... your friend here? You know your father will be furious and I myself am a bit angry. " She says as she looks to Eroan. Eroan's gaze followed his mother as she drew closer to them. He was afraid of what was going to happen next, out of his family she was the most kind to him, having convinced the king to take him in even tough he was human. " W-We were just talking Mother. " He says as he looks to Astral for a moment before looking back to his mother " P-Please don't tell Father... " He says, casting his gaze down to the ground as he lowers his head.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Astral was surprised by the woman's reaction. She didn't run in fear in fact she was actually getting closer. Well now Astral knew where he got it from. So the question for her now was is it she is open minded or maybe she has no idea Astral's a dragon. Eroan amazingly hadn't known and perhaps that's why he wasn't as scared of Astral. As he and his mother spoke Eroan said one thing that stood out to Astral " W-We were just talking Mother. " "More like yelling." Astral corrected speaking for the first time since his mother had entered. It felt kinda strange being in the presence of a prince and a queen. Not to mention she was the center of their conversation.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:56 pm

Eroan turns his gaze to Astral, she had said they were yelling though it was true he didn't want to tell his mother he was yelling at a lady like he was. A soft laugh escaped Eroan's mother as she slowly made her way around Astral, taking care not to step on her tail. " I heard the yelling though I was on my way to see Eroan when I heard it. " She says with her eyes fixed on Astral. She comes to a stop in front of Astral standing next to Eroan. " Do not worry dear, I will not tell your father. " She says, glancing to Eroan for a moment before turning her gaze back to Astral " Though he will not be pleased when he finds out his son has brought a dragon into the kingdom. " She says softly while eyeing Astral still. Eroan nods his head, glancing to Astral for a moment " T-Thank you Mother. " Eroan says as he lowers his gaze. His mother smiles as she brings a hand up and reaches out to Astral " And what is your name young lady? " She asks while watching Astral.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:07 pm

Astral's assumption that the queen didn't know Astral was a dragon was broken when she out right said it. Now Astral just wanted to know how Eroan didn't know. Either way she knew Astral was a dragon and didn't run away. The queen reached her hand over to Astral and asked her name at the same time. Astral wondered if maybe she was going to touch her wing like Eroan wanted to do so badly. "Astral." Astral replied short and simple.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:23 pm

Though she had her hand extended, Eroan's mother watches Astral though she did not take her hand but did answer the question. Letting her hand fall she gives a faint nod " It is nice to meet you Astral. I am Aeres, Eroan's mother and queen of Hudcryf. " Aeres says with a soft smile as she watches Astral " Tell me, what would you say if I could make you appear as human as Eroan for a time? " She asks before slowly taking a few steps back. Keeping his gaze fixed on Astral, Eroan remains silent while his mother spoke to Astral, though he liked the idea of her looking human. THat would let them spend time together without having to worry as much.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:31 pm

The queen introduced herself as Aeres. Then she asked Astral an interesting question. "Tell me, what would you say if I could make you appear as human as Eroan for a time?" Astral didn't want to appear human. If she really had to disguise herself human would be the last race she'd chose. "Then I'd say I could do a better job." Astral replied. "Given the circumstances I think elf would be a better option." Astral added in.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:40 pm

As Astral speaks up, Eroan listens to her, glad to hear that she was not against the idea of looking like a human if given the chance though it seemed she may have a better idea. Aeres nods as she listens to Astral come up with a better appearance then that of a human. " Indeed that would be better given the circumstances. " Aeres murmurs lightly, still looking at Astral. " C-Can you do that Mother? " Eroan asks, looking at Astral a moment longer before he turns his gaze to his mother. Aeres looks to her son as she nods " Yes. I could. " She says, turning her attention back to Astral " It would require magic and it is up to Astral to make the choice not us Eroan. " She says with a soft smile as she looks back to Astral. Listening to his mother, Eroan nods " Alright Mother. " he says as he glances to Astral for a moment before lowering his gaze.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Astral listened to Eroan speak it sounded like he had hope things would work out. Astral never said she was willing to do that though. Astral already knew Aeres was talking about magic well before she said it. "If I wanted to do that I would do it myself." Astral snapped. "And I don't want to do it." Astral felt kinda bad for crushing any hopes Eroan had. In any other circumstance Astral would have been fine with it, but right now Astral just wanted people to accept her for who and what she was.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:56 pm

As she spoke up against the idea Eroan lowered his head a bit more, it seemed she did not want to appear as he or his mother did. Aeres smiles softly as she listens to Astral, she did not think the half dragon would accept the offer nor did she push the issue " It is alright. I was simply offering as a means for you to move around more freely. I have no problem with you staying how you are, though it will cause problems for Eroan should you be seen. So I would ask that you remain in here. I can see that you have food brought to you and that no one disturbers the two of you. "

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:16 pm

"Great!" Astral thought to herself. Now she was caged in Eroan's room. It wasn't like the other cages she had been in it was more like a voluntary cage. It was more like being grounded by your parents. Astral's mom had grounded Astral to the cave a lot so she knew what it was like. "Great, grounded by someone else's mom." Astral said aloud. If she was going to be brought food Astral might as well tell Aeres her diet. "Alright well I can only eat meat and I prefer it raw." Astral said. She wanted to mention she like fish the most but she didn't want to sound picky. It would would be just upsetting if they brought her fruit and cooked meat. She probably wouldn't even eat the meat unless she was starving.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:08 pm

As she makes the comment about being grounded by someone else's mother, Aeres laughs softly as she looks at Astral. It did indeed sound as if she were grounding the half dragon, though she felt it was for her own good since she was not up for looking as a human or an elf. Though he was not sure about it completely, Eroan kind of liked the idea of spending more time with her as long as she did not try and kill him, which was something he had yet to tell his mother about. " Ah alright. " Aeres says with a nod " I will make sure to have raw meat brought to the room when it is time for dinner along with Eroan's food. " Bringing her hand up again, Aeres reaches out to Astral and softly caresses her cheek in an affectionate manner.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Astral was glad she was going to get raw meat. She still struggled with asking for fish but held back. Aeres reached her hand up to Astral's cheek. "What are you doing?" Astral asked. Even thought she had been in Megalo for awhile now eventually someone always did something Astral didn't understand one bit. She wondered if it was like how dragons connected their heads in affection. Depending on how you did it though affected what type of affection you were showing.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Eroan watches his mother as she puts her hand on Astral's cheek, his gaze slowly shifting to Astral as she spoke up. " I am getting a look at the young lady that has befriended my dear little Eroan. " Aeres says, keeping her hand on Astral's cheek a moment longer before slowly withdrawing it and letting her hand fall back to her side. " I shall take my leave now and I will inform your father and siblings not to disturb you.. You seem tired from your travels. " She says with a smile as she looks to Eroan. Looking to his mother as she spoke to him, Eroan nods his head faintly as he smiles " Ok. Thank you Mother.. " Pulling away from the two Aeres turns and heads for the door, leaving the room unless stopped.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:38 pm

" I am getting a look at the young lady that has befriended my dear little Eroan. " Aeres answered. Astral wondered if she would still say that had Astral been a full dragon. She also probably had no idea just how young Astral was. She may be a teen in human years but in dragon years she was still a new born hatchling. Eroan thanked his mother before she left them alone in the room again. "Well I guess we don't have to worry about being caught anymore." Astral said.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:42 pm

Once his mother had left the room he looks back to Astral for a moment, nodding his head before turning his gaze from her " S-Sorry about that.. " He says as he turn and moves over to the door. Coming to the door he makes sure it is shut and locks it again. " Now you see why I am so lucky ... and why I cannot leave. " he says as he turns to look at Astral again " If it were not for my mother then I would not be alive today. " he says in a sad tone as he lowers his head " I work so hard to make my mother proud of me and not regret the choice she made when talking the king into taking me in. "

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:46 pm

As Astral listened to Eroan she felt sorry for him. She wouldn't ever ask him to leave this behind again. "So what type of meat do you people have?" Astral asked trying to change the subject to something more cheerful. She also wanted to know if they had fish.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Lifting his head as he hears her change the subject, asking about what meat they have here he looks at her as he takes a moment to think. " Um, deer, bore, bear and some other wild game. Fish as well. What you would think to find in a forest really and we can bring in things as well from other areas. " He says with a faint nod. Pulling away from the door he begins to move towards her, his gaze remaining fixed on her.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:55 pm

Astral felt her mouth water as he said fish. "How much fish?" Astral asked getting very curious. She loved fish she loved any type of seafood but she loved fish the most.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Pausing for a moment as she asked about the fish, he gives a faint shrug " I'm not sure but I could find you want to know. " he says as he begins to move once again, closing the gap between them so he stood in front of her once again.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Astral nodded her head she wanted to know. The more fish they had the more likely it would show up on her plate when dinner came. Eroan then got very close to her once again. One moment he was angry and yelling at her the next he was up right next to her again. She swore he had the fastest mood changes she had ever seen. "Are you still mad at me?" Astral asked.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:06 pm

As she asks about him being mad at her he slowly turns from her and moves over to his bed before he sits down, a soft sigh escaping him as he looks to her. " I don't know.. " He says softly while looking at her. " I pushed that to the side when my mother came into the room. " he adds with a faint nod before turning his gaze from her and looking to the books she had him get " I guess now that you have your answers you want to leave? " he asks while looking at the books.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:11 pm

After saying he didn't know he then asked her if she wanted to leave. Astral decided to be honest with him. "No I don't want to leave. I want to stay, but its best for you that I leave." Astral replied. Not leaving quite yet. She wanted to delay it for as long as possible.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:15 pm

Listening to her as she says she did not want to leave he grew a bit happier though as she says it would be best if she did leave he lets out another sigh " I see.. And if I wanted you to stay? " He asks as he looks back to her. " Though I guess it does not matter what I want. You already have what you wanted so badly. "

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:19 pm

" Though I guess it does not matter what I want. You already have what you wanted so badly. " Eroan said. This offended Astral. "I'm leaving because I don't want you getting hurt, killed, or heart broken because of me. If that stuff wasn't an issue then I would gladly stay I would probably never leave." Astral said. This time it was she that was getting angry.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top