Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
Alexander Meadows EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
Alexander Meadows EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
Alexander Meadows EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
Alexander Meadows EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
Alexander Meadows EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
Alexander Meadows EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
Alexander Meadows EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
Alexander Meadows EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
Alexander Meadows EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

Alexander Meadows

3 posters

Go down

Alexander Meadows Empty Alexander Meadows

Post by Alexander Meadows Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Hello all! I'm pleased to meet all of you! Let me first introduce myself proper.

I am Alexander Meadows! A variety of nick names include Alex, Mead, Jerk, and Blue! Its really however you want to call it at the moment. I don't really mind that much!

Out of character-wise, I enjoy writing stories and creating all kind of characters. I'm into world building, though I tend to tackle the creation of worlds and their inhabitants in stages, usually creating a character first and then defining the world around them as they grow, adding obstacles to inhibit them with either great forward planning, or absolutely none at all (though I try to find something plausible to base it on). I started writing early on in middle school, but at that point in time my talents were barely passable to speak the most of them. As time grew my skill has increased somewhat, and once I started roleplaying they took a turn for the better! I still make mistakes on occasion due to some minor brain-damage, but I would like to believe that even without that considered I do just just fine!

The character I'm bringing over has seen a lot of evolution and changed greatly in his existence, and the overall narrative has just blossomed into this grand, beautiful arc that I'm really excited to see play out in a new setting. As for his story, I'll reveal that in his history for the most part, so we'll fill in the blanks that. I am still familiarizing myself with the site rules so I can gauge exactly what Alexander should be capable of given his history in a way that best pays respect to the character I cherish so dearly.

What I can reveal about Alexander is that he is a unique species. Somewhere between Life and Undeath, Alexander has become something known as a Dissident, a race of creatures born specifically to rebel against Gods, and in particular Fate. A cruel twist levied upon him without his consent, the once-human now struggles with violent impulses and the meaning of his new-found existence all the while condemned to live out a life where Death can not claim him through natural means.  Ultimately he attempts to redefine his own life in a world where it has fallen completely off the course of outside predetermination, and answer the question that lingers on in his conflicted heart.

I look forward to RPing with you all!

~Alexander Meadows, The Dissident King
Alexander Meadows
Alexander Meadows

Back to top Go down

Alexander Meadows Empty Re: Alexander Meadows

Post by Malthael Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Welcome! I hope to rp wit you soon. Look around and whip up your character. Once that is done, you can start rp'ing with us Smile
Malthael
Malthael

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:38 pm

O.O you stuck more into your character than all of us combined. I have a feeling I'm going to really enjoy RPing with you.

Welcome to the site we hope you enjoy your stay. ^.^
Astral
Astral
Admin

https://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down