Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

The Crimson Thief (Astral)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Crimson Thief (Astral)

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:36 am

Though he tried to pin her to the wall she held out her hands and used her magic to stop him. Seeing that she was willing to use her magic against him again he narrows his gaze while looking at her. As he looks at her the pillow comes flying across the room and hits him in the back of the head. With the pillow hitting him in the head he can't help but chuckle lightly as he reaches up and rubs the back of his head. " If it were just pillows it would be fine, though your powers appear to move the bed as well as other deadly objects. " He says as he looks at her. Again he uses the power of his amulet to try and calm her down as he switches tactics. " Please, put the necklace back on and we can talk about this.. Perhaps come to a solution that works for both of us. " he says with a soft and kind tone as he slowly takes a half step back to put some space between them.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:03 am

Saphira put her hand down and stopped using her telekinesis. "What do you think I've been doing. I've been trying to find a mutual beneficial solution and I have one. You take the collar off and I go free while you still get the money you want. Hell if you take this collar off I'll even walk with you to where ever you are turning me in and let myself get turned in. Then you keep your money and your reliability with your clients." As Saphira said this the same pillow exploded in a poof of flying feathers.
Astral
Astral
Admin

https://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:09 am

As she stops using her magic to try and keep him at bay he lets out a soft sigh of relief though he knew he was not out of the woods just yet. Listening to her he moves over to the bed and sits down on the edge of the bed, thinking on what she had to say. As the pillow explodes he glances to it for a moment and frowns as he looks back to her. " How about you put the necklace back on and for now I leave the collar on. When I go to take you in tomorrow. I will take it off before turning you over. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:28 pm

"Sorry I don't trust you." Saphira replied. She could understand if he didn't trust her either, but he wasn't exactly in a position to bargain. "Look I could just kill you now or I could just leave and things would go boom everywhere I go. Either way you have nothing to lose by taking this collar off. In fact you have everything to gain. Otherwise I'm going to leave and find some way to break it off or you could take it off and I let you turn me in." This was Saphira's last try if he didn't agree she was done with this never ending loop of you first.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Listening to her as she spoke he grumbles softly, seeing no other way since she would not put the necklace back on herself. " I would have to bring in the stubborn magic users.. " he says grumbling more as he looks at her. " Fine. " he says, shaking his head faintly as his gaze shifts over her body for a moment. " Come here. " he says, motioning her over to the edge of the bed where he sat. " Im going to take it off and you are going to put the necklace back on and then you are going to do everything I tell you to or the collar goes back on. Understand? " he says with a serious tone as he looks at her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Saphira was glad. She was going to get the collar off at last. It meant she would have to go with him and be turned in but after he got his money and left she could just escape. Saphira walked over and sat next to Hunter. "I understand." She said while bringing her necklace out and holding it above her head ready to stick it on as fast as possible when it came off. Saphira had never seen her full power unleashed she hope it wouldn't do too much damage for the short time it will be unrestricted.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:52 pm

As she come to sit next to him, he watches her for a moment to see if she was going to do anything however it seemed like she was agreeing with what he had said. He glances up at the necklace as she holds it over her head. " I'm glad you do. " he says with a soft smile as he shifts in the bed to face her before bringing his hands up so he could remove the collar he had put on her. Though he had intended to go for the collar instead he quickly reaches up and tries to pull the necklace down over her head and around her neck, using his strength against her since she had yet to show she had any real physical strength.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:58 pm

Saphira was not happy when he broke his end of the deal and reached for the necklace. Using her magic she slowed down his hands so he had to struggle to keep pushing them froward. She stuck her necklace in her pocket and then threw her arms forward in a pushing motion using her magic to throw him across the room. "Guess I was right not to trust you." She said before leaving the room and heading out of the inn.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Though he had hoped to get the necklace back on her instead he found it hard to do so and unable to he is flung across the room. Falling to the floor after being flung across the room he sighs softly seeing he should have taken the chance and removed the collar. As she leaves the room he stands up and quickly follows after her, grabbing his things and hastily putting his coat back on as he follows after her. Making his way from the inn as he goes after her he makes sure his crossbow is loaded with a bolt coated in sleeping poison in case he had to use it to bring her down.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Saphira reached the lobby before turning around to face Hunter. She turned off the barrier she had around herself in case he shot her why her back was turned. "Don't follow me or I'm going to kill you." She said but before he could give a reply she started to say something else. "I suppose I could give you one more chance but if you try anything again I'm going to kill you then and there."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 pm

As she turns to face him he stops, his crossbow at the ready in case he had to shoot her. Listening to her speak of killing him he wondered if he should just shoot her and be done with it, though as she speaks of giving him another chance he frowns faintly as he looks at her. They were still in the inn and now on the first floor he knew people were more in danger then before. " Put the necklace back on.. Before it was just you and me but now we are in the company of innocent people and if you really did kill one of them, the consequences would be dire for you Saphira. " He says as he watches her, ready to shoot her with his crossbow.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:20 pm

As he spoke one of the people in the room began floating in the air and screaming. Saphira glanced at the person before turning her attention back to Hunter. "Are you going to keep following me or am I going to have to kill you?" She asked.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:23 pm

He did not see the people begin to float however as they started to scream he knew his hand was being forced, he had to do something to bring this to an end. It seemed she had no care for what happens to the innocent people around her all that mattered was her escape which made him believe more that she was truly a criminal. " You are going to hurt these people Saphira, just put the necklace on and we can talk. " He says, trying to bargain with her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:26 pm

"If its anyone who is the dangerous criminal here its you." Saphira snapped. "You lied to me and broke your promise I don't trust anything you have to say. Follow me and you die." Saphira said before walking backwards out of the inn and into the street.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:07 am

Listening to her, Hunter narrows his gaze at the comment as she tries to call him the criminal when she is the one putting peoples lives in danger. He could see he had perhaps wasted his last chance to bring her under control. As she begins to move backwards he follows after her slowly " Alright. " he says with a soft sigh as he lowers his crossbow. " At least let me get my collar... It costed me a great deal and I would rather not lose it. " he adds as he slips the crossbow over his shoulder before slipping a hand into his pocket.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:03 pm

Astral was surprised he was actually agreeing. Astral walked up to him to let him take the collar off. "Lie again and I'm killing you." Saphira said.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:26 pm

As she approaches him he nods his head faintly as he looks at her " I'm not going to lie. I do enjoy being alive. " He says with a soft smile. It seemed his willingness to remove the collar had helped calm the situation with her somewhat. Reaching up to the collar he takes a moment to remove it and slips it into his pocket as he watches her " There... Now what are you going to do? " he asks as he watches her. With out the collar on her he knew she would be able to use her magic even if she had the necklace on so he was not sure if he could keep her under his control.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:33 pm

To Saphira's surprise he actually took the collar off. Saphira quickly grabbed her necklace and placed it over her. In the short time her magic was unristricted the entire build shook like a there was a heavy earth quake and everyone and everything was flung in a random direction except for Saphira. As soon as the necklace was on Saphira quickly apologized. After her apology Saphira asked Hunter where they were headed.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:38 pm

There was a brief moment once he removed the collar that her magic was not under control and in that time he along with everyone else in the tavern where sent flying. Being flung through the air he falls onto a table, a light gran escaping him before the table gives weigh and breaks causing him to tall to the floor and groan again. Laying on the floor he looks to Saphira for a moment, grumbling softly as he climbs back to his feet. " .. Dont ever take that off again. " he says as he looks at her. Taking a hold of her arm he leads the way out of the tavern and begins to move down the street with her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:43 pm

"I won't." Saphira replied before Hunter grabbed her arm and lead her out of the tavern and through the streets. "I understand you might be upset but can't I walk on my own?" Saphira asked. "Also where are you taking me. I'm your voluntary prisoner why can't I know where we are going?" Saphira still couldn't believe she had actually agreed to this.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3