Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 4 Empty Re: How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:04 am

Looking to her as she stretches her wings out, he gets a good look at her body. As she brings up the books he lets out a soft sigh as he moves over to the bed and sets the books he had taken out on the bed. " I guess at some point I will have to teach you to read. " he murmurs lightly as he shifts through books before picking the one about DNA up. Moving to the side of his bed he kicks his boots off before sitting on the edge of the bed and looking at her again " Make yourself at home, just don't break anything or make to much noise ok? "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 4 Empty Re: How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:26 am

Astral didn't plan on breaking anything well thought her tail might. It had a mind of its own at the moment. Astral didn't really know how to make herself at home. She had been wandering around for so long and before that her home was a cave. Astral decided to sit next to him. If she looked at the book while he reads it she might learn how to read herself. It helped she never forgot anything unless she wanted to. Half of the book was crap she didn't care about but eventually Eroan finally got to the part she wanted.

"It has been observed that in species that have a long history of staying endangered one will occasionally evolve to pass a virus to their offspring. Then the species can mate with any other species and not have to worry about it's survival as a whole. When the offspring has reached puberty the virus which is the DNA of the species that passed the virus on will begin taking over all the other cells and replacing the DNA with its own. The process speeds up when the offspring is under stress. As soon as that stress diminished the virus has to take a break and recover. Once the offspring has reached the point where their DNA is exactly half and half it will force the offspring to be very hungry all the time till its stored enough fat to force a hibernation. During this hibernation the virus was take over the remaining cells and completely transform the victim as if he or she was born that way."

That was all Astral needed. Now she knew she wasn't doomed to carry this curse forever. Her only question now was how long was the break going to last. Not that she cared too much. Astral got off the bed and jumped around in glee. This was the best news she had ever heard in her life. She wondered what it would be like to fall asleep then wake up dramatically different. She figured she'd find out soon. Astral jumped back to Eroan and hugged him.
Astral
Astral
Admin

https://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:35 am

He read through the book after she came to sit next to him, holding it so she could see what he is reading. It seemed like most of the book was not important to her, it wasn't until he got to the final parts of the book that she began to take real interest in what it had to say. Reading it to her, he wondered what it had to do with her and how she was half dragon and half human. Once he finished he closed to book and watched her as she moved off the bed and jumped around with glee. As she jumped around he set the book aside and simply watched her, a soft smile taking form on his face as she seems to be rather happy at the moment. He is caught off guard as she jumps onto him, forcing him onto his back as she hugs him. Bringing his arms up he slips them around her and with out thinking he leans in and presses his lips against hers, kissing her softly in reaction to the hug.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:48 am

Eroan wrapped his arms around her and hugged her back but what Astral didn't expect was the kiss. She quickly pushed up and took a few steps back. "Wow." Astral said loudly and it wasn't a good wow either. She thought that was over and done with and now that she found out it wasn't Astral didn't know what to do. She wasn't going to deny that she liked him. She did he is the only one who has ever been nice to her, but it would only cause him trouble. If things worked out like it did with Astral's parents then he would end up being killed by his own kind. Astral's surprised face changed to a slightly sad one. "You know I didn't always look like this." Astral said. She was about to reveal to him a part of her past she normally didn't like to remember. "I use to be 100% human. I looked like all the other humans out there, but when puberty hit that's when I started taking on these dragon features. Do you understand now? That virus that book told us about is in me. Can't you see why us being together would be a bad idea. I don't want you to die like my father did."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:00 am

As she broke the kiss and pulled off of him, moving away from the bed he sat up watching her. He was surprised that he had kissed her, not sure why he had done it. He wanted to remain distant from her with his feelings though with the kiss he knew he had shown he still thought something of her. Looking at her he lets out a soft sigh before falling back onto the bed and gazes up at the ceiling of his room. It seemed she had gotten what she wanted so now he was not sure what she would do. As she begins to speak he listens to her as she starts to explain some of her past. Though he thought she was born as a half dragon, as he listens to her he gets a different picture. She was born a human like he though she changed into this. Did that mean she wanted to continue changing until she was full dragon or change back into a human. Raising back up he looks at her, a sad look upon his face as he looks at her " Do you want to become full dragon or be a human again? " he asks as he looks at her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:11 am

Eroan had completely ignored her question, but Astral could understand why. That was a lot of craziness going on at the moment. He asked her if she wanted to be full human of full dragon. Astral thought it was obvious as she was excited about what the book told her. Again thought Astral could understand. It was hard t process everything. "Dragon." Astral replied coldly her hatred of humans and the other races of this land resurfacing again. "When I started changing I was still the same person but for some reason people treated me different because I looked different. The more dragon I got the more people hated me. Sure Dragons have killed pleantly of them but I had done any of that. It eventually reached a point where every time someone saw me they would try to capture me and every time they succeeded they would torture me. I always managed to escape before they got around to killing me. We dragons are only protecting our home land from you invaders and we don't judge people by their race. Now tell me why would I want to be the same species that murdered my father and treated me so cruelly?"
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:25 am

Watching her after his question he was not sure which she would say nor was he sure which he wanted her to say. She had made it clear she was willing to kill him and that hurt his feelings to the point were he was not sure if he wanted to be around her though he felt obligated to help her. As she speaks, saying she wanted to be dragon he gives a faint nod, still remaining silent as he watches her. He could hear the hate in her voice as she spoke. As she continues to speak he simply listens to her as she explains why she wanted to be a dragon and that she hated humans, his kind. Looking at her, he wondered if she hated him. Hating his kind was pretty much saying you hated someone, or at least he thought it was. His family hated his kind and for the most part he was not treated like his siblings. As she finishes speaking he slowly raises from his bed, nodding his head faintly as he looks at her still " I see. " he says as he watches her closely, slowly starting to move forwards he walks towards her " So you hate humans... just as the elfs do... You hate my kind, so you hate me? You were just using me to get what you wanted, are you going to finish what you started in the tunnel now? "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:39 am

Eroan walked towards her and said " So you hate humans... just as the elfs do... You hate my kind, so you hate me? You were just using me to get what you wanted, are you going to finish what you started in the tunnel now? " These words stung Astral. She still didn't know if what she did in the tunnel was a good idea or not. "You have proven that you're not like the others and it may just be because we have had similar experiences. You understand how unfair it is for people to treat you differently just because you belong in the wrong race category. I don't hate you not one bit and I don't want you to die. I did what I did in that tunnel because I didn't want you to be attracted to me. I wanted you to fear me instead. I know first hand what happens when a human and dragon get together and that isn't something I want for you."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:48 am

Though he thought she hated him because he was a human, that she was using him. She spoke against hating him, rather she did not hate him because of how he treated her, being different then other humans. Though she spoke of not hating him, she said nothing of not using him to get what she wanted as she had done. As he listens to her he narrows his gaze, growing angry as he looks at her. " You did good killing any interest I may have... I thought we were friends. " he says angrily, his gaze shifting from her as he turns away " I am not going to be killed like your father. I am a prince, no one will try and kill me. " he says, still angry.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:57 am

" You did good killing any interest I may have... I thought we were friends. " Eroan said. He was good at choosing just the right words to hurt her. " I am not going to be killed like your father. I am a prince, no one will try and kill me. " He said all this with much anger. She did tend to forget he was a prince and his social status is far above her fathers but that still didn't help him in this situation. Astral didn't want to anger him more but things needed to be worked out and they weren't going to get worked out if stuff was held back. "You said your family doesn't like humans. If they found out you mated with a dragon do you really think they wouldn't kill you their selves for dishonoring their family after taking you in.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:06 am

Stepping away from her he keeps his back to her and listens as she begins to speak. Listening to her he looks to the door for a moment, a soft sigh escaping him while she speaks. She brought up the idea of mating and how they would react to that, though he knew he had already went further then he should with bringing her here. " Yes, they do hate humans and yet I am here... I live with that everyday of my life. " he says, his tone still holding anger as he spoke. " What do you think would happen if they were to find out I brought you here? I have probably already crossed that line and there may be no going back.. The only one that may understand would be my mother. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:14 am

Astral listened to Eroan closely. She noticed he looked at the door and she couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking at that moment. "I could leave now. You can't be caught if there is no reason for you to be. We could both pretend none of this ever happened and walk away. Our life would continue just as it has. You'll be a prince and I'll be wandering around looking for more answers while I wait for my final transformation.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:26 am

As she brought up the idea of her leaving, he frowns faintly knowing she could leave and everything may go back to it had been before though he would still remember her. For the moment he keeps his back to her as he listens to her speak about parting ways and forgetting about what had happened. Once she finished speaking he turns and looks at her, anger still on his face. As he looks at her he tilts his head as he reaches up and points to the claw marks she had left on his neck " I cannot forget about what you did to me. And I don't know if it would be wise for you to leave right now... Though I don't know if I would want you to leave. " he says the last part a bit more quieter though he knew she could hear it given she was more then just human.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:37 am

Her claw didn't go in deep and she didn't cut anything it was just a shallow puncture like a large needle. It wouldn't scar but she doubted that mattered. The point was she hurt him physically and mentally. Astral wondered why leaving right now would be a bad idea. His last comment only strengthened her confusion. An idea popped into Astral's head but it wasn't a very easy one. "You could always come with me to Iota. The people there don't dare wander outside their settlements. Nobody would ever know and the dragons wouldn't care as long as we were mates." Astral said kinda hoping he would say yes. She knew it was difficult to throw everything you've know away and start a new life though.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:53 am

As she spoke he looks at her while she brings up the idea of him leaving and going to Iota with her. It was a radical idea for him to even think of. He knew he would be leaving everything behind even if it was not as good as it could be he still liked it here. " I do not know if I could do such a thing Astral. This is my home and my family. Mother is fine with me traveling though I don't know if she would be fine with me leaving and going to Iota. " he says as sadness fills his voice. " You could stay here with me... We could make you human again and perhaps mother could talk father into letting you stay as she did with me. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:00 am

She expected him to turn down her offer. It was only natural and now Eroan was asking her the same thing. Abandon her dragon side and live with him. "I'm afraid there is nothing on this planet that could get me to ever want to be human. Besides how would we do that anyways?" Astral asked.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:18 am

Listening to her, it seemed they both were not willing to give in to either option. Looking at her he gives a soft sigh not sure how he would go about turning her human even if she wanted to nor did he know what would make her want to be human. " Come here, " he says, grumbling lightly as he looks at her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 am

As Astral had expected Eroan didn't have an answer for her question. He then asked her to come to him. She hesitated at first but decided to do it. Astral walked up so she was only a few feet away from him. "Yes?" She asked.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:32 am

Having asked her to come to him he watches her hesitate at first before coming closer to him, though she stops a few feet from him. Since she had stopped a few feet from him he steps forwards to close the gap between them. " I do not know how we will do it but we can search for some way to change it and make you human again... " He says, slowly raising his hand from her side and reaching up to her face though he does not go for her chin like before, instead he tries to rest his hand on her cheek.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:39 am

Eroan closed the remaining gap between them. " I do not know how we will do it but we can search for some way to change it and make you human again... " He said to her before lifting his hand and placing it on her cheek. Astral brought her own hand up and gently wrapped it around the hand on her cheek before pulling it away. "I don't want to be human." Astral said. "I want people not to run in fear of me or try to kill me for who I am and I am a dragon even if I'm not all the way there yet."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:52 am

Though he rested his hand upon her cheek she takes hold of his hand and pulls it from her face causing him to frown faintly as he watches her. He was trying to be nice and friendly to her though she was making it hard and causing him to grow angry as she spoke. Narrowing his gaze as he pulls his hand free from hers he reaches up and pushes against her, shoving her some if she did not resist his push " Yeah?! " he exclaims as he looks at her " I thought you wanted to be friends. Even after what you did I was willing to try and be friends. " he had grown angry to the point where he wanted to take it out.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:59 am

He shoved her causing her to step back a couple steps. She used her tail to stay perfectly balanced. " I thought you wanted to be friends. Even after what you did I was willing to try and be friends. " Eroan said angry like. Astral hoped he didn't stay this loud or he was going to attract attention. "I do want to be friends but why do I have to be human to do that?" Astral asked.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:14 am

He watches her as she stumbles back from his shove though she does not fall to the ground instead her tail keeps her from falling. Though there was a gap between them now he holds his ground and looks at her, anger still in his face as she speaks. " If you were human it would be easier for the two of us to be together as friends! But you are more worried about being a dragon then being friends! " he exclaims, his anger causing him to raise his voice as he speaks to her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:20 am

Eroan's anger had reached the point were nothing she would say could reach him. His voice was increasing in volume because of his anger. Astral was sure someone would walk through that door at any moment in fact she actually did hear someone coming. Astral didn't say anything more. Anything she says would just make him more angry.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:01 am

He looked at her with a glare. She had nothing to say in response to what he had brought up which only made him think that it was true. She cared more about being a dragon then she cared about being friends with him. " I see that I am right... " He says as he looks at her, a soft sigh escaping him. Though she heard someone approaching the room he didn't hear anything, his attention remaining focused on her completely. He didn't hear as the lock on his door was unlocked from the outside moments before the doors to his room are pushed open. As the door opens a tall slender elven woman steps through the door " Eroan dear I hea- " she falls silent as she looks to Eroan and Astral, her jaw dropping faintly as her gaze shifts to Astral.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next