Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 8 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 8 Empty Re: How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:02 am

Spitting another tooth out he listens to her as she begins to speak. She was right, he did not have any scales though now he had claws just as she did and he was stronger then her. He knew if he got her fast enough he could probably kill her though that was not what he wanted to do right now, instead he wanted to make her suffer. As she begins to growl at him and take a more aggressive stance he continues to step forwards, slowly inching his way closer to her " To dangerous? You made me this way and now you are afraid of me. " he says, snapping at her " If you know what was good for you, you would stop and submit... I may let you live. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

How to smuggle a dragon girl [M] - Page 8 Empty Re: How to smuggle a dragon girl [M]

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:15 am

Eroan appeared to not feel threatened by Astral's threat. He demanded she submit instead. Astral felt very threatened by this. He had foiled every single one of her attempts to escape. She was faster than him but he was stronger. If she had surprise on her side she could kill him but there is no way she could grab that advantage. Astral left her aggressive stance and stopped growling. Her ears flattened on her head and she let out a quiet whine. Her only hope now was to submit and try to lessen his anger.
Astral
Astral
Admin

https://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:26 am

He did not think she would give in and do as he had said though she did. Watching her as her ears flattened and she lets out a whine he keeps a close eye on her. Though she seemed to submit to him like he said, he was still on edge knowing she could still kill him if she caught him off guard. With her submitting he stops growling and moves in front of her his gaze shifting over her body as he looks down at her. Gazing down at her he brings a hand up from her side and places it onto her stomach, his claws pressing into her scales as he growls softly down at her " Do not try anything or I will make you regret it. " he says with a growl before he begins to pull away from her as he starts to feel pain rush through his head, which was apparent by the look on his face.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:34 am

Eroan closed the gap between them and he placed a hand on her stomach. She could feel him lightly pressing into her scales. He had claws now so he could break through them if he wanted. Eroan warned her not to do anything and she saw why. His face showed pain as flabby black ears sprouted around his head and his human ones disappeared. "You know the reason I didn't want you to touch my chin back when we first met is because its a sign of intimate affection." Astral said before quickly reaching her hand up and scratching at under his chin. Only this time she didn't do anything else.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:50 am

As his ears begin to disappear and give way to new ones he groans in pain his claws pressing against her stomach harder though not yet breaking her scales to enter her flesh. While she spoke he listened to her explain why she did not want him touching under her chin. Though he didn't give much care to the reason behind it at the moment given he was in pain, when she begins to scratch under his chin he starts to purr softly. With the scratching under his chin he finds the pain he was experiencing begins to subside as it is replaced with the pleasure of her scratching. Loosening up as she scratches he also begins to grow aroused again as he purrs. " Mmm. " he murmurs lightly as he pulls his claws from her scales and moves his hand onto her side, leaning into her touch as he shifts his body forwards so they were pressing together. He enjoyed what she was doing and didn't want her to stop.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:00 am

Astral managed to scratch his chin before he could drive his claws in any further. He purred in enjoyment. His hand went from her stomach to her sides and he pulled her in close. Astral brought her other hand up and scratched behind his almost full grown ears.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:08 am

Pressing his body into hers he continues to grow aroused as she scratches his chin more. The purring slowly growing louder as his wings flex behind him, his tail swaying from side to side again. " Don't stop... " He manages to murmur lightly as he closes his eyes.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:17 am

Eroan's purr was getting louder which is how Astral knew he was getting aroused, but she didn't care. Now that he was a half dragon or almost half dragon maybe they could be together. Astral wrapped her tail around Eroan's body as many times as she could and she hugged him with it pressing their body's together.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:25 am

Though his ears had finally came in he didn't stop her from scratching his chin still. He felt her tail begin to wrap around him and at first he thought she was going to try something that would hurt him, though as she presses their bodies together he smiles. " Astral... " He murmurs lightly before he tries to press his lips against hers so he could kiss her.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:30 am

Astral couldn't help but chuckle at the fact Eroan had chosen a kiss over what she was doing. He would soon find out the chin was far more enjoyable than a kiss becasue Dragons didn't kiss at least not the way the races or Megalon did. They kissed by licking the face. Licking the face was like a kiss on the cheek while licking under the chin was like a kiss on the lips only way better. As Eroan leaned in and kissed her Astral didn't have enough space to keep scratching so she tore her hand away. "You have a lot to learn." Astral said directly into his mind using her magic.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:35 am

Pressing his lips against hers he begins to kiss her and frowns faintly behind the kiss as he hears her speak into his mind. She said he had a lot to learn and he wondered what she meant by that. THough she spoke into his mind he held the kiss, unaware that he was doing something wrong or rather not doing the right thing.

He held the kiss for a few moments before he breaks it and looks at her still frowning " What do you mean? " he asks as he pushes his hips forwards, pressing his aroused length against her. As he presses into her he presses his claws against her scales as he gazes into her eyes. " I think I liked what you were doing to my chin more then the kiss.... It felt much better. " he says with a faint nod.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:47 am

"That would be because dragons aren't meant to kiss in the way you demonstrated." Astral said before licking under his chin. "You still know so little about dragons and since your half of one now or at least almost there you should probably learn more about them. I should probably teach you how to fly after you have balancing down." Astral then began liking under Eroan's chin over and over again.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:57 am

Listening to her, he nods faintly as she explains why he did not really like the kiss but enjoyed the scratching under his chin. As she licks under his chin he lets out a soft moan, a shiver running down his back. Though he knew nothing about how dragons or half dragons acted it seemed Astral was going to teach him a thing or two and even show him how to fly now that he had a set of wings. Lifting his head a bit for her, he lets her lick under his chin as he lets out another moan " .. Astral. " he murmurs lightly before he begins to purr. Already he had grown fully hard and pressed his body into hers so she could feel and now that she was licking his chin he started to want more from her, things he had never done before.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:23 am

Astral slowly woke up on Eroan's surprisingly comfortable bed. "Hmm, you make a pretty good dragon." Astral said rolling over onto Eroan gazing down on his now completely half dragon form. "You know we can't stay in here forever. You either need to tell your mom and hope for the best or we need to leave." Astral advised her new mate. Dragons mated for life and to represent when a female is taken the male bites down hard somewhere on the body and leaves a scar which meant she was marked and taken. Eroan had instinctively chosen to bite down on her left shoulder. After she screamed in pain and Eroan realized what he had done he flipped out especial since he had drawn blood. It took Astral a bit to clam him down and tell him that it was normal.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:43 am

Having woken up before her, Eroan didn't wake her from her slumber instead he watched her and as she woke up he smiles down at her. As she rolled onto him he brings his hands up and lightly grabs her sides as he gazes up at her. As she spoke he lets out a soft sigh knowing she was right, he had to do something about the situation. " I know... " He murmurs lightly as he sits up and flicks his tongue under her chin. " It may be best if I tell mother I am going on a journey again.. That way we do not have to worry about anything and can enjoy our time alone. " he says with a grin, flicking his tongue across the underside of her chin again. He had made her his mate and enjoyed every minute of what they had done.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:51 am

When Eroan licked under Astral's chin Astral's muscles relaxed and she landed on top of him purring loudly. " It may be best if I tell mother I am going on a journey again.. That way we do not have to worry about anything and can enjoy our time alone. " Eroan said. "I could...." Astral said before he licked her again and yet again all brain thought shut down as she enjoyed it. "How am I suppose to say anything with all this licking." Astral said after recovering from the after glow. "I can tell your mother in her mind to come over if you want. Are you going to let her see whats happened to you?" Astral asked.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:59 am

He smiles at her response as he licks under her chin, enjoying what it made her do and even what it felt like when she did it to him. Hearing her speak again he lets out a soft chuckle as he moves his hands over her body slowly. As she brings up the idea of telling his mother to come here and even him letting her see what had happened he lets out a soft groan slowly pulling back and falling down onto the bed " I don't know... " He says as he looks up at her " I don't want to upset her. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:04 am

" I don't want to upset her. " Eroan said. "Alright then." Astral said before licking Eroan under the chin. "We better get going." Astral said getting up and searching around for where she put her cloak. "Hey Eroan do you remember where I put my cloak?" Astral asked.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:06 am

As she licks under his chin he purrs, tilting his head back for more though she begins to move off of him. Looking to her he frowns faintly and watches her begin to search. With a soft sigh he climbs out of bed " I'm not sure... I thought you left it on the floor. " he says as he looks at her a moment longer before glancing around " I am going to have some trouble with cloths too.. " He says while grumbling.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:13 am

Astral found the cloak pushed under a nightstand. She figured one of them must of accidentally tossed it under there. Folder her wings in as much as possible and wrapping her tail around her waist Astral put on her cloak. Astral wondered how Eroan would handle balancing without his tail not that he had gotten use to using it. Astral her self still had trouble with it even though she had lots of practice. She supposed finding him a cloak first was more important.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:21 am

Looking to her now that she had found her cloak he watches as she folds her wings up and wraps her tail around her waist before putting the cloak on. Once she had the cloak on he moves closer to her and takes hold of her before pulling her close to him. As he holds her close he leans in and flicks his tongue along the underside of her chin " I kind of want to take you back to bed so we can mate again... It was amazing. " he says before flicking his tongue along the underside of her chin again.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:33 am

Eroan walked over to her and leaned in flicking his tongue across her chin. She found it hard to find words to answer his question while he was flicking his tongue. Astral moved away so she could talk. "I know but if we purr as loud as we did again I doubt people are going to be able ignore us." Astral responded. "So do you have a cloak?" Astral asked hoping he would say yes. Things were going to be a lot more difficult if he didn't have one.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:42 am

As she pulls away from him he lets her, a soft sigh escaping him. Though he wanted to mate with her again he knew that she was right. If they continue while in the castle it will only be a matter of time before they are found out. Looking at her for a moment longer he nods " Yes, I do. " he says before he turns his gaze from her and moves away from her, going over to his closet. " Are we going to walk out or fly out? " He asks, glancing to her for a moment.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:17 pm

Astral was relieved he had a cloak. She didn't even want to imagine how hard sneaking him out without one would be. Astral was eager he wanted to fly but if he tried to jump out that window he'd probably get himself hurt and then killed by he people below. "Flying isn't something that comes instinctually. Its something you have to learn and it takes time to learn too." Astral replied as she watched him put on a cloak. She couldn't help but worry as he did. She viewed him as a hatchling. Well she was a hatchling too but he was a brand new hatchling. "Careful with your wings their delicate. Oh and be prepared to balance without your tail again."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Moving to his closet he comes to a stop and pulls it open before he begins to go through his cloths until he found a cloak like she asked about. Once he found the cloak he listens to her as he begins to put it on. Now that he had wings he thought of flying though it seemed like he would have to wait to learn to fly and hoped he could before he transformed back... Having seen what she did before putting her cloak on he does what she had done, folding his wings up to his back as best he could before wrapping his tail around his waist. Once he had his tail wrapped around his waist he slips the cloak on. Listening to her speak again he glances over his shoulder at her and frowns faintly " Yes mother... " He grumbles lightly at what she had to say, though she was trying to be of help.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next