Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Empty Re: The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Agatone Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:29 pm

The nurse smiled at his response. "Okay then! Hard path... Oh I gt it! You hunt four deer and three badgers and that will get you in. I'll also put in a good word for you." The nurse wi me at that. "Now f there is no other thing i new to get back to healing." She turned not giving him a hance to respond an resumes her work.
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 3 Empty Re: The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Baldirak Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:36 pm

The gari-wolf nodded and turned to leave the camp. Four deer and three badger? Was that all? A rather simple task, honestly. Raiju looked up at the sky as he made his way into the forest. There was still plenty of time for him to hunt and get back before sunset... in theory. This was the first time since arriving to this planet that Raiju was hunting himself. Normally, he fed off his host... but as Donalbain wasn't currently in control.. It wasn't that the gari-wolf had never hunted before in his long life, he just wasn't used to hunting on this planet--or in the daytime, for that matter. Still, with his heightened senses, it shouldn't be too hard to find prey in this vast forest. Raiju picked a direction and ran. As he did so, his nostrils took in the scents around him. Eventually, he came across a deer trail and turned to follow the scent. He stopped running when he got close and looked around. A herd of deer was just ahead of him, grazing near a pond.

Raiju wasn't sure what to do. His planet had never known sunlight, and as a result, he was best suited to darkness. Every species on his planet, even prey, was bioluminescent and gave off their own color. From a distance, that was all he needed to identify species. When hunting, he could give off scent instead of color to tell his pack where he was, so that prey wouldn't see him coming. But here, he could see everything... which meant everything could see him. Surely prey must all be the same even if they come from different planets? With that thought in mind, Raiju singled out a deer made a run for it. The herd startled and took off, but Raiju was able to keep up and kept his eyes locked on his target. He was faster than his prey and was soon able to nip at its ankles. But he would not tease it, make it long for death. Instead he would end its life quickly and painlessly. The gari-wolf came around to run beside the deer. There was no need to pounce before the death bite; he was taller than the deer. A quick but forceful bite to the back of its neck ended the deer's life, no pain at all. Raiju let go and looked around for another deer.

He placed his kill on his back; the two towers of hair that flared upward from his forelegs (like in the profile pic) folded down to secure the deer. Raiju continued on in search of the herd. He also scented the air for badgers... and then thanked the moon that he'd seen a badger at least once since being on Tedranog.
Baldirak
Baldirak

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:11 pm

The nurse had forgotten to mention one thing. There was a giant mutant badger on the loose. Its favorite food was lone wolfkin. So Raiju was in danger too.
The badger angrily struck a tree. It cracked all the way up. It turned to a family of bears and struck the mama on hte head. Knockingher out instantly. The cubs stood no chance. THey were ripped apart and then the badger sliced the mothers throat. It was about ot feast, when it caught a new scent. It smelled sort of like wolfkin. but slightly different. It smelled the deliciousness in the smell and took off adfter the smell.
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Raiju succeeded in killing another deer and placed it on his back, though laying it parallel to his back instead of perpendicular, like the first one. All other kills he made after this point would have to be secured to his back with fire ropes. It was a good thing carrying all that weight wouldn't be a problem. The wind shifted; Raiju caught the scent of a badger. But it was moving toward him.
Baldirak
Baldirak

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:21 pm

The badger followed the scent until it saw the wolf. He stood at about 29 feet from tail to head and 30 feet tall. It growled at the wolf and lunged at him.
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:55 pm

The Raa-ithi (singular form of Raa-ithl) was 30ft long and 32ft tall. Raiju wasn't afraid of the badger, but he was caught off guard by its size. He jumped to the left to avoid the lunging beast, the two deer on his back seeming to have no affect on his speed. While he dodged, the wolf called upon his element. The tufts of hair around his back ankles caught on fire, as did the towers of hair, though it didn't seem to burn the deer at all. By the time he landed and turned to see where the badger was, he was ready to attack.
Baldirak
Baldirak

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:34 pm

Teh badger missed his target. It wasnt used to that. When he hit the ground it rolled and stood up. Snarling like it was backed into a corner. Blades slipped out of its skin on its side. The fur retracted and was replaced with a red tinted rippling skin. Its eyes turned white and then they turned red tinted gold. It roared and lunged again.
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:13 pm

Raiju watched the badger's transformation with some curiosity. When it turned to lunge, he opened his mouth and shot blue flames at its flanks.
Baldirak
Baldirak

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:33 pm

The badger flinged itself to the right as the flames hit it. It a yipped at the wolf and jumped into the air then diving at the ground. When it hit the ground it caused a split that went through the ground and and at the wolf
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Mon May 23, 2016 11:34 am

Raiju watched as the badger leapt into the air and dove back down. When it hit the ground, he watched the cracks that formed there. As they moved toward him, the gari-wolf turned and ran, hoping to outrun them. He noticed then that the sun had sunk lower in the sky; the moon would be up soon, and Raiju would be in no condition to fight. He had to get away.
Baldirak
Baldirak

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone Mon May 23, 2016 5:56 pm

The badger then noticed that the fire had hit its leg. It limped after the wolf. The badger was in a rage now. It would get that wolf even if it killed the badger. It slowly began to pick up its pace, becoming used to running with three legs. As it was about to screech, it stumbled on a fallen branch. The badger went flying. It slammed head first into a tree trunk. It screamed a demonic sound. A crack could be seen. The badger's skull was shown through the crack. It took a few more steps after the wolf and collapsed. Its eyes had life in them for a few more seconds. Then it died. A small sad bark escaped it mouth before it died. The sadness was at the fact that it would die empty stomached.
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Tue May 24, 2016 11:03 am

Raiju almost didn't hear the death of the badger; the wind filled his ears as he ran. When he did pick up on a sound, he stopped and looked behind him. The badger no longer followed; it was dead. The gari-wolf could smell it and ran back to where it lay... blood pooled on the ground beneath it. For a moment, Raiju was sad, he hadn't meant for its death after all. But this was the way of things, so he picked it up and secured it to his back with a fire rope. Two deer, one badger, and he need two more of each... but it was nearly nighttime. If not for the full moon soon to rise, he would have stayed to continue hunting. As it were, he could not, so he made his way quickly back to the Wolfkin camp, with only a few minutes to spare.

Already feeling the effects of the moon, the gari-wolf stumbled to the center of the camp and tossed his kill down.
Baldirak
Baldirak

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:45 pm

A elder hobbled out of the elder’s hut. The old man sat down in his rocking chair. His ears wernt like they used to be so he didnt hear the wolf. The elder was about to close his eyes when he saw the wolf. The elder let out a cry of alarm and a few caretakers flew out of the hut. Looking around they saw the wolf and was about to apprehend it when Agatone appeared. He jumped and landed in between the caretakers and Raiju. Agatone held out his hand to stop the care takers. He turned his head to face the wolf. ”Hello there."
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:45 pm

Raiju didn't bother to take a defensive stance when the two Wolfkin approached. It wasn't that he expected Agatone to appear, he just didn't have the strength. As the Wolfkin leader spoke, the gari-wolf fell to the ground. "I brought what I could... The moon... I must have shelter from it."
Baldirak
Baldirak

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:21 pm

A crowd had gather to the commotion mainly built up of smaller children being watched by the older children. Agatone watched them warily. When the wolf said he needed shelter from the moon Agatone was taken aback, the crowd let out a huge gasp of shock. “Your a wolf are you not?” Asked Agatone. He was confused by this strange being who had appeared today. Agatone sat down on the ground. It was almost a fall. “GliderFang! Get over here!” Agatone called. A big poorly built wolfkin rushed over. GliderFang was about to help Agatone up, but he shook GliderFang of. “Find this one a room to stay in. One with a roof, understand?” GliderFang nodded and stared at the wolf. He turned on his foot and walked towards the back of the village. “Come follow me for a room.” Gliderfang called back.
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:38 pm

Raiju hardly noticed how surprised Agatone was at his need for shelter from the moon. "I am indeed a wolf. But for my kind, that does not ensure safety from the moon's wrath." When a rather bulky Wolfkin arrived to take the gari-wolf to a hut, Raiju struggled to stand. Already, he was weak and couldn't go more than a few steps without falling again. He mustered what strength he could to keep up with the biped. If he didn't get inside soon, he would have to sleep or at least let Donaldson take control for awhile.
Baldirak
Baldirak

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:51 pm

GliderFang stopped and turned his head. He watched the thing struggle. He started walking again, but this time slower. He lead him through the quickest and safest route possible to a empty place. Glider pointe towards this falling shack and said, "This can be your room for the night. It was originally a storage shed, no windows and no holes, sturdy built." He opened the door to it and let the wolf inside.
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldirak Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:24 pm

Raiju followed as quickly as he could and was glad the bipedal wolf slowed down some more. He was relieved to see the shack ahead of them and mustered a little more strength to get himself inside as the Wolfkin opened the door. Already, the gari-wolf felt better but it would be a few minutes before his strength returned. "Thank you," he said to the Wolfkin. "If you could bring some of that kill I brought back, I would appreciate it." Raiju laid down in the middle of the shack and closed his eyes.
Baldirak
Baldirak

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:09 pm

GliderFang watched the wolf, slowly trying to figure what it wanted. He shut the door, slowly walked away. Thinking while he walked. He wondered what the animal could do. He eventually reached the area he had left. He walked to the kill and slowly picked it apart. He put its leg on a cloth and folded the cloth together. He grabbed the edges of the cloth with his mouth and turned back to walk back to the shack. He reached the shack and put the cloth outside the door. GliderFang left to return to his duties.
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3