Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies

2 posters

Go down

Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies Empty Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies

Post by Astral Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:14 pm

Lilly was beginning to regret stowing away on that ship to Draconis. Sure the place was grand and there was much food wasted but there was so many darn people it was impossible to find something to munch on without being seen. She supposed she could always try her luck in the Iota wilds, though she was scared of them. The only things she's heard about it is all the bad things the megalonians say and the stories of her races origin. What if the Fairies there were just as mean as people say the rest of the Iota natives are. She supposed she could also go back to Megalo. It was such a long sailing trip though and most of the food was fish. Lilly didn't much like fish.

The little fairy decided to make its way up through society to where the more upper class hung out. There was less of them and better food. And woe and behold she found a waste basket for the city's most popular and most expensive food joint. Apparently it was capable of cooking up anything you requested on the spot. Lilly thought that was strange. At Megalo everyone cooked their own meals at home unless you were royalty.

The small glowing purple ball with purple wings sticking out the back and gracefully giving slow flaps made its way to the thrown out food. She threw up a 3 meter Fairy barrier to alert her if anything drew near while she feasted on the remains of peoples feast. One advantage to being so small in a land of giants is it didn't take very much of their food to fill you up. She also considered it a disadvantage though. She didn't get to taste all the flavors they were tasting. She only got one flavor at a time unless she was drinking the broth of a soup. One of these days she wanted to find an uneaten dish of food and shrink it down to her size so she could get the full experience of it. Not to mention all that food shrunk to such a small size would provide her nourishment for a very very long time. Suddenly a humanoid creature human male by the looks of it walked into her barrier. Lilly dropped the crumb of bread she was eating and jumped into the air. She didn't want to leave this jackpot of food though. She was starving. Maybe the guy didn't know what a Fairy was and would leave her alone eventually. She kinda doubted it. Even if they were insanely rare and tried not to ever show themselves the myth of them was very common.
Astral
Astral
Admin

https://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies Empty Re: Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies

Post by Tenebris Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:30 pm

Tenebris had strode away from his entourage outside the Citadel, allowing them to debate and deliberate with one another while he allowed himself a moment to reflection and contemplation. Ignoring his surroundings he found himself musing to himself not of the recent affairs or the activities for the rest of the days or rather tomorrows itinerary as usual but instead just pure peace and tranquillity. Walking down the paved cobblestones he admired the feats of civilisation. Others didn’t seem to notice him, or rather if they did he was too preoccupied with with his own serenity to be have taken note and reply with any acknowledgement. After all he wasn’t wearing his state robes or ceremonial garb, or for that matter even his rings and necklace to signify his office.

He simply wore his formal attire, perhaps to some of the nobles and the highest of society would regard his attire as humble, although to the common man his clothes still portrayed still status and grandeur. He was wrapped in a Brocade Doublet, the foreground being a slick gleaming black while the Brocade stood out as silver, finally a long black cloak was attached to his shoulders, the cape itself bearing a gold embroidered trim. Upholding his posture he appeared to be marching purposely although only caught in his own distractions.

Turning around a corner of one of the matter upper Restaurants and dining halls of the Crystal Quarter, Tenebris released the slightest of sighs under his breath. Allowing his senses to be filled with the aroma of rich exotic foods specifically catered to all the races of the City, he wasn't Hungry or for that matter matter even the slightest of being peckish yet the smell alone was enough to case his mouth to water, the smell almost intoxicating it removed him from his inner thoughts of bliss and brought him back to consciousness to reality.

Looking around it appeared that he actually wandered far longer than he anticipated, smirking at himself out of a sadistic pleasure of seeing himself unaware of the situation and his own sense of direction, he turned to continue his walk, pivoting on his heel in almost a militaristic fashion as if his feet were moving on their own accord before his thoughts began to even anticipate and calculate the short quick movement, manoeuvring himself down the side of the building which was the dining hall he was almost taken off guard as he a small figure, a purple ball of light sprang from one of the trash receptacles calling him to recoil backwards slightly.

Despite the initial shock, Tenebris was well away of what creature stood, or rather hovered in front of him, excelling in his ecology of other creatures, natives and settlers. He had come to assume myth and legend could be considered fact in his experience, he learned forward, almost captivated in the beauty of  little creature as if mesmerised. Noting that fairies are surely sentient he readjusted his posture as he hands sprang behind his back, interlocking as if stood at ease on a parade, offering a sincere smile he opened his mouth stating firmly “Hello, there, I don’t suppose I can help you now can I?” His words were fluid and well cultured, almost charming with his raspy voice, while even so his wolfish sapphire eyes continued their scrutiny upon the creature in examination and curiosity.
Tenebris
Tenebris

Back to top Go down

Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies Empty Re: Draconis has it all, even stray Fairies

Post by Astral Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:27 pm

Lilly was a little confused. The man seemed to know she was a race sentience so surly he must know she was a Fairy. Yet after recovering from his initial shock he hadn't made any attempt to catch her. Rather he stood in a non threatening posture with his hands behind his back. He even greeted her and asked if there was anything he could help her with. "You can leave me alone." She said in a high pitched voice. "I'm hungry but I don't want to have to worry about anyone trying to catch me and sell me off while I eat. So do me out by leaving." She said before landing again and returning to her bread crumb all the while keeping an eye on him.

Truth was she actually really wanted to talk. This was the first person she's come across that ever spotted her and tried to communicate, at least since her banishment. She'd be alone on her own for what felt like ever. Really it was only a year but a year of talking to no one but yourself was a very long and lonely year. As she ate her crumbs she thought about it and realized something. It was highly unlikely anyone would be able to catch her. Even as they tried she could chat with them. "Actually wait!" She called out before he had a chance to get too far away assuming he left in the first place. "What does big food taste like? What are you doing back here anyways? Are you in a talking kind of mood? Do you even know what I am and how much I'm worth? How come you don't try to capture me? Have you ever had to leave home without wanting to?" Lilly shot a bunch of questions at him. If she got lucky he might try to answer them which means she may be able to trap him into answering a non stop barrage of questions. The only break between her questions would be when she took a bite to eat out of something. The only problem was she spoke so fast and her voice was so high it would be hard to sort out what she was saying, a problem she wasn't aware of.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:46 pm

Tenebris raises his right eyebrow at the words of the small fairy, he was half in awe that she was brave enough to remain there and not flee, it took him sometime to register the aggressive attitude of the fairy, given her small stature it was the last thing he expected and the thought brought a smile to his face as he had to hold back a small snicker as to not appear condescending, he knew fine well he must of appeared lofty enough due to his size and stature.

He turned, his facial expression becoming far more stolid as his cold eerie gaze stared upwards to the clear sky, he pondered for a moment. Despite his personal experience with the creatures he knew that Fairies weren't simpletons, naive perhaps but not merely lacking in intelligence. He opened his mouth slightly to say something to the Fairy her he was cut off as her word "wait" radiated throughout his mind.

Spinning fluidly once more to face the tiny begin he inclined his head slightly, his returning as it beamed in a cordial manner. The rapid words what followed took a moment for him to acknowledge at least only a few, the questions were to fast for him to barely understand but he managed to catch a few. Closing his eyes gently he shock his head as he spoke "Now, now. That was a sudden change in attitude". His words were firm, but he didn't end there as he paused for a moment as if having to think and calculate before he continued "Well, I'm here simply enjoying a walk, I always like a nice discussion and I feel no need to capture any creature, otherwise a Dragon or larger species might take myself out of karma, haha". He chuckled at his own comments, clearly only answering what he managed to pick up before he spoke once more "Tell me then, lets have some formalities, who do I owe the pleasure?".
Tenebris
Tenebris

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:15 pm

Lilly didn't respond to the mans comment about her change in attitude. As much as she wanted to say something she couldn't think of anything. After the man mentioned not wanting to capture her because of karma she could help but add in "That's what the all would say till they start thinking about all the things they could by with all the money they could get off me." Lilly was then a bit surprised when he started asking her a question back. The Fairy set aside her food. As hungry as she was her starvation for conversation was greater. "Uh...Lilly" She answered. "What about you? And how come you didn't answer all my questions? I especially want to know what big food is like."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:36 am

Maintained his scrutinising glare in examination, but the rest of his features were soft and relaxed, hoping to radiate a comfortable and relaxing environment for little creature in front of him. He brought his right hand back from behind his back as he rose it towards his head, extending his hand ever upwards before he ran his fingers through his silvery-blonde hair.

Again Tenebris attempted to keep a formal posture, yet he had to lean slightly in an attempt to formulate the sentences due to her hasty speech, yet with some effort he pieced together what he could as he managed to quickly make a statement of his own in response firstly "Truth be told, money isn't a luxury I find satisfactory towards my needs".

He gave a small scoff at his own words, scorn or disdain, but purely as a means to lighten the confrontation. While he calculated her name and then her next comment he gave a long period to pause before he again answered, his impeccable smile never faltering throughout "Then it truly is a pleasure "Lilly", I see you give the name justice", gesturing to the flower of the same name he continued to fixate his gaze upon her forever unfaltering before he continued even so "My name is Tenebris", his name was said with purpose, he didn't want to loose this new conversation due to his status and rank "In regards to the food though, it all depends, many species have some of the most exotic and strangest things, but to answer what I can, despite the sensation of the different flavours I imagine it'll task much like "Little" food".
Tenebris
Tenebris

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:13 pm

Lilly couldn't help but giggle as he complimented her appearance. "How can you say that. You don't even know what I really look like." Lilly said before letting out another fit of giggles. "We Fairies don't put out our light unless we're in an area we feel safe and secure in. So how come you don't need money?" The little Fairy asked. "Are you courting a women who isn't flattered by gifts perhaps." The little women wouldn't let him answer before she got talking again on a whole other topic. It was less a trapping technique and more the need to talk that caused it. "I highly doubt the food thing. The only thing that has more than one flavor in my world are bugs so its what we usually eat. You giants though eat meat and whole bunch of other things and you put stuff on top of that stuff. I want to know what those taste like, but the only way I could find out is if I stole someones food and I have no idea if they really need that food or not." It wouldn't take long for anyone to figure out that she was just talking for the sake of talking.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:50 pm

Tenebris arched a brow as his metallic gaze bore at the violet hovering illumination, his glare although intense was out of admiration as if continuing to be awe struck. The rest of his facial expression was still trying to uphold his relaxed demeanor as his sincere smile was ever maintained.

Chuckling at the fairy's statement of her appearance rather than answering with a solid reply, his rich voice commented "Money is only a means to gain you goal in my experiences, it funds ambition and pleasure". He paused for a moment allowing his words to melt in the silence before continuing "I have all need to get by and be satisfied, thus no need for it".

His brow rose when Lilly mentioned his courtship "Well-", he was thankful that she didn't allow him the time to continue this deliberation on such a raw topic for him. Speaking about the food it occurred to him as he silently mused that he was grasping her words more fluidly now since they initiated the conversation. Giving a Cheshire cat like grin he spoke "Well, I can safely say I've never tried bugs but I've seen some astonishing foods others within the City indulge themselves with".

It transpired in his thoughts that he rather enjoyed this conversation its indiscriminate and unpredictable direction was refreshing from the usual deliberations he shared. "I imagine it is strange though I won't lie, we giants as you put it do enjoy our cuisine. You'll find that we export exotic goods to Megalo. That being said I believe I'm rather going to have to give you a meal or at least give you the means to attain something suitable. I can't just let you rummage through the trash, I'm sure there will be someone to cater to your size" offered a small nod out of mutual acknowledgement as he came to the end of his words.
Tenebris
Tenebris

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:23 pm

Lilly was disappointed he spoke nothing of his love life. She'd make sure to come back to it another time. In the mean time though his mention of getting her some real food had real exited her. She couldn't help but jump back up in the air in her excitement. "Would you really? Could we go now?" She asked with much enthusiasm. "Also I want whatever I'm getting regular sized. I can shrink it down to my size. The thing about Fairies being magical is no myth." She said with a huge grin, not that he could see it. Lilly flew right up to him, partly as a test to see if he would try to catch her. If he didn't she'd be willing to trust him. "Lets go!"
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:59 pm

Snickering at Lilly's excitement he rose his right hand extending it towards his mouth before he ran his thumb and index finger over his well defined jawline. He seemed to ponder and contemplate her words before answering "I know the perfect place to take you then".

He had to hold back a condescending statement about the City's Universality of magical arts but of course didn't want to appear patronizing. As the Fairy approached him, despite his knowledge knowing he is unable to view any features, his eyes burnt with curiosity as if believing he could penetrate the aura on his own baring.

Shaking his head slightly he gave a smile, almost like that which a parental figure would give a innocent child. "Lets then" he answered softly to her enthusiasm, turning sharply he began his long strides. They were born of purpose and radiated his regal majestic stature, making a point to turn and walk past the restaurant to allow the exotic aromas to  fill the senses of Lilly only for them to stride past.

Maneuvering through the streets he strode in the opening. Some heads turned of various species out of those who recognized his face, and even many more turned due to the fairy's presence. His majestic stature was ever unfazed as he spoke despite his gaze fixated in front of him, again his words speaking confidently as if nothing around him caused any distractions "There will be no need to fear, you're under my protection". The comment he knew fine well might not have mean't anything to Lilly but she would soon understand. It was clear now his stroll was leading upwards throughout the trier and the walks was progressively leading towards the marvel which was the Citadel.
Tenebris
Tenebris

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:05 am

Tenebris led Lilly past the entrance to the restaurant they had been hanging behind. The Fairy stopped and looked at him as if to genuinely convey 'What we're not stopping at the first one?' As Tenebris moved on so did she.

It wasn't till they reached the open streets that the shy creature became frightened. So many eyes were on the two, it was beyond unsettling. She made sure to stick very close to her volunteer protector. His offer of protection mean a whole lot more to her than he thought it did, even if she didn't know his position in society. Many stood in awe both at seeing their Viscount but all were amazed by the presence of the mythical Fairy accompanying him. There was even talk about this being some sort of plot to gain more political power. Lilly flew up and whispered in her escorts ear. "How much longer till we're there?"
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:57 am

"Not long now", Tenebris lowly replied within his raspy tone. He quickened his pace sensing some discomfort in his small companions voice. For him his fearless attitude radiated refusing to almost acknowledge the strangers eyes piercing upon the two.

After a short while he came to a large staircase which lead to the food of the Citadel, two guards approached him just before he placed his right foot on the large stairs. They were tall and splendor, if it wasn't for their faces being covered by a heavy plate a bowl like helmet that enclosed their entire head along with a decorative steel laurel which was the sign of sovereignty impeded around the helm, the two would of been noted of almost having feminine like features, both happened to be elves strangely enough.

The two were part of the laureled Knights an institution set up to personally guard the Citadel, their Sapphire coloured capes baring the heraldry of the city was caught in a cool breeze which calmed the natural heat of Lota. They may of opened their mouths about to speak, but before a word could escape them Tenebris rose his right hand, waving his hand dismissively as he pivoted his hand with his wrist the two armoured men simply nodded and withdrew several steps.

Turning his head slightly to low over his shoulder he gave a slight smirk towards Lilly before nodding as a gesture for her to sat close. Making their climb the full marvel of the Citadel appeared to loom over them, passing several guards and regal dressed figures as they made their way higher, one such guard was even a Wolf-kin, although clearly he didn't bare a Helm due to his facial features. Finally they stood at the courtyard of the Citadel, and in the center just before the archway which led inside stood a giant stature of a Dragon, homage to the one who allowed the first settlers who migrated to this land so long ago.

Coming to a halt for a moment he turned to Lilly, he continued his smile as he paused in his brisk walk "Tell me, before I get you something to eat, what do you know of Draconis. I'm not naive enough to believe you're a frequent resident". He smirked at his last sentence, he allowed her to take in the beauty of the marble feat wondering if how much of civilization she had seen and even so the mixed cultures and origins of Draconis made it unique compared to many places of the world.
Tenebris
Tenebris

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:24 am

Lilly was relieved once they escaped the hoards of people and finally arrived some place a bit more peaceful. What lacked in the swarm of people now made up for in an overwhelming amount of sights. All the fancy different races of guards and of course the giant statue of the dragon which Lilly couldn't help but take off and explore. "This thing is huge!" She said flying every inch of it. "You could fit like 3 different fairy communities in this thing." After thoroughly exploring the thing the Fairy returned to her escort. "I always heard people hated and were terrified of dragons, how come you have a giant statue of one?" Lilly asked
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:28 pm

Tenebris watched as his fairy companion began to fanatically explore around the monument. Giving a content smile he strode over to it himself, remembering the first time he was permitted entrance into the grounds of the Citadel, of course there was other statures with draconic influence around the City such as in the Market center, but none had the overwhelming size and beauty of the one before him now.

In an eerie trance like state he extended his right hand and ran his palm over one of the claws of the majestic stone work as he mused to himself. It wasn't until Lilly directly spoke to him that he was broke back to reality as he fixated his gaze from the statues talons back to her.

Glancing a smile towards her general direction still not being able to view any of her character defining facial features he began "Believe it or not, the stories go that the first settlers who left Megalo as refuges escaping one of the many wars were only permitted to live here by a Dragon, hence the City's name in reverence to the creature. I believe the quote which has been passed on was. The strands of fate are held in mortal hands. Only they can rise above the demands of destiny".

Sighing Tenebris paused for a moment to give silent contemplation before he continued "Of course, we now know that Dragons are mortals as well, given that we have see a few die of old age, yes they live thousands of years perhaps but still and many heroes and adventures have risen to the glorious feats of slaying them. None the less it is a romanticist tale and certainly an interesting one, truth be told the Dragon no doubt felt Pity, after all many them as we do have conflicting views on the world". Tenebris laughed slightly as he gestured towards Lilly with a nod "For example look at our meeting only but a few moments ago, you thought I only desired to capture you. It is the same when many of us meet and observe Dragons, but I believe some can be reasoned with". The last words came out over optimistically and perhaps a tad bit naive compared to his usual matter-of-fact way of speaking.
Tenebris
Tenebris

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:58 pm

Lilly was intrigued by the story, she didn't usually hear such good things about dragons. Although this only confused her more on her thoughts about them. "To be fair most would try to capture me. I mean I don't even know how much I'm worth but I hear its a crazy amount. Gives me the shivers just thinking about being sold and used as some magic energy source. People don't realize magic makes up our very being sucking it out of us really does physically hurt us, then again even if they did know they probably wouldn't care. Are was near the food yet. I'm so excited to try it out I feel as if I'm about to burst." Lilly said bobbing up and down to let out some energy.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:07 am

Maneuvering around the great monument Tenebris smiled to himself in a smug manner before he began with a chuckle "I won't lie to you, you're quite extraordinary and of course that means you're worth a ridiculous amount of coin in terms of quality. Truth be told especially the University of Magical arts will be going fanatic once they hear you're within the City. Like I said though, you're under my protection, and there are still laws in this City", he offered a soft comfortable smile towards Lilly.

Walking ever in his purposeful strides, he walked up a number of steps as they passed through the courtyard and came towards the large stone archway which marked the entrance of the Citadel, with a nod of acknowledgement towards the guards Tenebris beckoned Lilly to follow closely to him with a gesture in the form of his head inclining. The Hall way they entered was huge, the ceiling towered upwards and was littered with chandeliers. The Hall itself was decorated with exotic plants and more Draconic influence upon the pillars which appeared like Dragons standing on their hind legs while their forearms appeared to be the only method of keeping the foreboding roof from falling. The atrium had a dais at the far end which perhaps once over housed a throne for a Monarchy, yet now stood a large materialized Tree made out of Ivory.

Tenebris stood for a moment as if admiring the scene himself despite the numerous times he found himself within the Citadel, after a grin up towards Lilly he spoke soothingly "Now, lets get you something to eat shall we?". Moving to the right side of the hallway, there was strangely two carpets marking paths, one which was a Cyan like colour which strayed off towards another archway where two more guards stood, and even numerous officially dressed in regal clothing. Presumingly that was is the way to the Court and chamber of the Republic.

The path which they found themselves now following however was a deep Violet purple, and led towards a Double door which was crafted with in an ornate fashion, with Dragons seemingly engraved into the Framework, as they approached two guards opened the Door without a word. As they entered into another large atrium Tenebris leaned towards one of the Guards and spoke in hushed whispers which produced only a serpentine mutter from the Viscount before the Guard nodded, slammed in fist upon his chest plate as a manner of a salute then darted off into the hall to only disappear into another small door way. Looking at the fairy Tenebris asked "I hope you'll indulge me into your life style Lilly once dinner arrives, its a rare marvel to meet one of your kind". Tenebris was constantly in a state of awe and curiosity over the tiny creature as it was apparent, if possible he had every intention to gain information from her to satisfy his thirst for knowledge.
Tenebris
Tenebris

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:09 am

Lilly's constant chattering and thirst for conversation was miraculously halted by the magnificence of the architecture and decoration. She fluttered around erratically as she looked at all the unique interesting details. The monument was something she expected to only be a one thing. But no, everywhere there were dragons in the scenery. The amount of respect paid was baffling. The coloring everywhere was rather majestic and matched Lilly well coincidentally.

Lilly watched as Tenebris spoke to one of the guards and did some sort of respect motion or something before taking off. After which Tenebris asked Lilly a question. Not inclined to await food for conversation the little purple fairy answered immediately. "I'm afraid there isn't much to tell. I use to play jokes on giants like yourself for fun but after one went terribly wrong I haven't known what to do with myself for the last year. I just kinda drift here and there trying new foods and observing you giants. It is pretty fun to watch you guys though. You can always find someone making a scene. Like this one time in a busy street this angry looking well dressed guy went up to some regularly dressed blond guy and punched him out. I felt sorry for guy that got punched but it was something interesting to watched. I followed he well dressed guy around for awhile to figure out why he had punched that blond guy. Found out his wife cheated on him for that other guy or something. I was just watching a busy street and that happened out of nowhere though. I won't deny it gave me some entertainment though I feel guilty for it. But yea watch people and eat is pretty much all I do. And think to myself. What do you do? I bet you do interesting stuff. I always like to hear peoples stories those are the most entertaining and different people are so fascinating."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenebris Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:11 pm

Tenebris was at first taken by surprise by the Fairy's huge influx in her desire to speak, and once more as the words left her mouth rapidly he couldn't help but grow a wry smirk of amusement. Despite the fast pace and ever enthusiastic tone of the creature he was able to follow the conversation to the best of his abilities, some words of course escaping his cognitive ability to process it all but he caught the vast majority. The idea of her observations over the scandal was rather interesting to say the least, he couldn't even contain his chuckle as he allowed a laugh from his gut to over take him slightly before he took a breath to reassert his composure. What Tenebris wasn't prepared for was the Fairy's pursuit of knowledge referring to his own occupation and exploits which until this moment he made a point to keep rather quiet.

It only occurred to him now just how the concept of Draconis's governance would seem to an outsider. "Well, in a sense you could say I'm like yourself. I watch others and pay attention to their doings, however, I keep everything in check in a way. Well perhaps that's not the best word for it, the City Watch intervene directly, I make sure the City functions. As you may of seen already from your short time here, Draconis is a city unto itself, beholden to no one. Thus it has become a sanctuary, refuge, new beginning and a safe haven for all". Contemplating his next words Tenebris raises his right hand to his chin and runs his index finger and thumb over the remnants of his beard from a clear recent shave. "We attract everyone, from every race, from every background. So with such an influx as the only City Iota we have quite the mix batch of people all with their own motives and desires, and our numbers grow each day, thus then, the best way to put it is that I keep the City from collapsing in on itself and keep as much order as I can out of the chaos of it all". Taking a sigh he'd then look directly back to the Fairy with an inquisitive look "Its all very boring really, but I'm the Viscount of this City".
Tenebris
Tenebris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down