Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cruella
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm by Cruella

» The Cursed: CIty of Elves
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm by Voltumna

» Raising the young by destroying the old.
Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm by Baldi

» Astral's Character Compendium
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 pm by Astral

» Gnetho
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:36 pm by Astral

» Vrykolakas
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 pm by Astral

» Space Age Infantry
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:14 am by Astral

» Sein
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:04 pm by Ao Zheng

» Captains Luna and Eclipse
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 pm by Astral

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

No More Ghost

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No More Ghost

Post by Nomad on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:58 pm

What he had said seemed to anger her, though as she spoke of dragons mating for life he shook his head faintly as he gazes down at her. Right now she was not a dragon but rather a human thinking she still was a dragon. Bringing a hand up he rests it on her cheek as he gazes down at her, his claws pressing against her flesh. " You could not haunt me because right now you are no longer a dragon, you are a human and they do not always mate for life. " He says as his tail rubs against her back. " Though I thought since you thought of yourself as a half dragon still you would still wish to be with me given we are mates, however your desire to die seemed greater then that so why should we still be mates. "

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:29 pm

"I'm still a dragon even if I don't look it and we became mates when we were both dragons. Weather we were both humans or not its still for life and didn't I already say I'd come with you." Astral rolled her eyes. "Your the one saying you should look for another mate don't pin it on me."

Astral's Character Compendium (Click It!)
Astral
Admin

View user profile http://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:16 pm

Listening to her as she spoke, he wonders if their will come a time when she is back to a half dragon once again or if she will always be like this, like he will be in a few days. Given that she was now human he knew the lick on her chin would not do what it did before so he leans in and kisses her on the forehead. " Only because you are the one wanting to die so badly and leave your mate. If you were to die I would have to find another mate. "

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Eraon's words only further angered Astral. "I was a fool for choosing someone other than my own kind as a mate. You'd think I would have learned from my parents mistake. Fine you go find yourself a new mate!" Astral yelled before storming off into the forest.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:31 pm

As she spoke Eroan listens to her, what she has to say making him angry. Before she could move out of arms reach he reaches out and grabs her, his claws almost digging into her flesh in response to the amount of strength he uses. Taking hold of her he pulls her back against him, his tail coming around to press against her stomach to keep her held in place " I was your kind when you chose me as a mate, or did you forget what you did to me? " He asks, growling at her as his anger begins to become more apparent with his actions.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Astral tried to leave but Eroan stopped her and pulled her close to him. " I was your kind when you chose me as a mate, or did you forget what you did to me? " He said. To her. "You could never be a dragon and I can't believe I almost made you permanently this way." Astral responded bitterly. She struggled to escape but she was but a fish in a net. "I don't want to hurt you Eroan but if you don't let go I will." she said most seriously.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:42 pm

As he held her close she struggled to get free though now that she was a human he had far more strength then she possessed. Holding her close he listens to her speak, what she had to say causing him to growl softly at her as she made it clear now she had second thoughts about what she had done to him. As she threatens to hurt him he growls louder at her, his tail pressing against her more. " You won't hurt me, not if you know what's good for you. " he says with anger in his voice. With a free hand he places it against her and presses his claws against her flesh.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:51 pm

Eroan did not seem to be willing to let her go in fact he even threatened in response to her threat. However Eroan turned it into more of a threat when began pressing his claws into her delicate skin. Astral was not use to pain so she cried out. That was the last straw. Her ex-mate had just injured her. Astral sent out a powerful telekinetic blast that made even the tree trunks sway. Blasting Eroan off and freeing herself Astral took of into the forest. "Don't come after me or else!" she warned.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:20 am

Though he was trying to bring her under control with his own threat so they could try and move past this, it seemed as if it had the opposite affect. Being struck by the telekinetic blast he is ripped from her and sent flying through the air, freeing her from his grasp. Landing in a crouch he looks to her and growls as she took to the forest, warning him not to follow after her. Standing up he lets out another growl " It's your fault your human again! " He yells out though she had already went into the woods " I cared about you... wanted to help you change back but you just threw it all away! You will die weak and alone! " he says before letting out a roar of anger. He wanted to walk away and wash his hands of her, but part of him wanted to go after her and protect her which gave rise to conflict of his feelings.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top