Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cruella
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm by Cruella

» The Cursed: CIty of Elves
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm by Voltumna

» Raising the young by destroying the old.
Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm by Baldi

» Astral's Character Compendium
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 pm by Astral

» Gnetho
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:36 pm by Astral

» Vrykolakas
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 pm by Astral

» Space Age Infantry
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:14 am by Astral

» Sein
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:04 pm by Ao Zheng

» Captains Luna and Eclipse
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 pm by Astral

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

No More Ghost

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No More Ghost

Post by Astral on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:23 pm

"You have no idea who I am!" Astral snapped at the criminal. Astral listened to Eroan's question and Alex's reply. "Aren't you endangering us by traveling with us then?" Astral growled with a pathetic human growl. The man warned them to stay behind him which made Astral furious. "You are a bug compared to dragons." She said angerly while running up front. "I will not sit idly by while I am insulted like this."

Astral's Character Compendium (Click It!)
Astral
Admin

View user profile http://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:39 pm

As she stood in front of Alexander, clearly not understanding the situation she had been placed in, Alexander's aggression flared. His stride halted, and the chains that were dragging behind him silenced to signal he had stopped moving. Alexander's odd glare shifted towards her back. "You know less of me," he growled, "so let me explain this to you in a way that a small-minded, ignorant creature like you can comprehend." He resumed walking forward again, eyes locked right on to this human.

"I am not like anything you have met before. These dragons you speak of mean nothing to me compared to what I have faced, and what I have became." He advanced like a wall given human form with that one, neon eye seeming to flare in the underworld's dim light. The sword that hung from his arm, the chains binding it having grown into his flesh and bone drug along the earth, its tip carving a path as he came to invade her personal space. "I have been in the underworld for a long time," he said, "and I can assure you that there is a reason I am the only thing in this place bound with chains."

He did not speak threateningly, though he had allowed his voice to drop low and hold a menace that did not belong to a mere human. "With that explained, I am not travelling with you this day. There is one path to leave, and it closes soon. I will not be trapped here because an ill-tempered human has chosen to be insulted by me offering my protection. If you are so found of this place?" He raised his wrist, and showed her the cuffs still attached to the chains to his wrists. "You may serve my sentence in my place, or you will get behind me and let me deal with the creature that draws close."

As if on cue, Alexander's eyes flickered to the darkness behind them, and he saw teeth and eyes glinting in the shadows. "Time's up."
Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Astral's rage was reaching its peak now. "I told you I'm not a human! And how dare you belittle dragons. I'll show you just what we are capable of." Astral yelled. She may be human but no amount of magic could change Astral's magical ability. For as far as the eye can see flames erupted everywhere flames were licking everything. There was just one problem she wasn't fire proof any more. Just as the flames started they disappeared while Astral dropped and  screamed in agony. She felt like her entire being had been thoroughly cooked from that split second of extreme heat. Astral quickly went to work healing her fragile body before she died. As soon as she was healed she just lay on the ground trying to recover from the intense pain she had just experienced.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:23 pm

It was just an instant of suffering, of pain. Something so simple that made his entire body light up with fire, the same agonizing pain he had felt before, time and time again. Jericho's baptism by fire had once cleansed Alexander, and he thought that the same may happen once more in this place, leaving him injured. Instead, his body was singed. The dirt on his form had somewhat protected him from the burns, and the parts of his body exposed to the flame had already began to heal themselves.

The girl writhed in agony on the earth before him, while Cerberus too seemed afflicted by the flames as his eyes and teeth relented, his form temporarily revealed in the savage light. The beast found itself driven back, and Alexander found himself with more time. He knelt down to face the girl writhing on the earth, her scream having faded into nothing but a shrill echo that resounded in the world. Alexander's aggressive gaze softened, and he looked upon her with new eyes. "I have spoken too harshly, it would seem," he stated, "and in doing so have provoked you into injuring yourself." He turned his head, rose up and his his knees bent offered a hand.

"I don't know you, and I don't trust you," he informed her. "But I despite what my earlier words dare suggest I have no intention of leaving anyone in this place. We must leave now. Screams summon Izanami." He kept the palm extended. "Show your resolve, take my hand, and stand. Then show me your strength and run."
Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Astral could hardly hear Alex as he spoke. She didn't realize she wasn't fire proof anymore she didn't realize she was human. It was a terrible thing to think about but like before she pushed it back into the dark corners of her mind. Astral's resolve did suddenly return to her. She had a burning resolve to leave this place. Astral didn't take Alex's hand, she was to proud for that. Astral got up and ran for the exit. She didn't care about fighting she just wanted out of this horrible place.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:42 pm

Alexander could only nod at the girl who sprung to her feet and ran towards the entrance, taking advantage of Cerberus' momentary failing to run. Behind Alexander and the other man a vicious scream could be heard, and Alexander's teeth clacked as he started a growl. "Izanami comes," he spat, and he turned his attention to the man behind him without moving his eyes. "Do not look behind you. Do not acknowledge her coming. Run to the light and whatever you do," he started to shout, "do not look back!" Alexander too picked up his pace, running with the chains hanging from his arms. If I can just get through the door...
Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:35 am

Eroan fell into silence after his question, following Alexander along as he seemed to lead the way. Though he had fallen silent he listens as Alexander begins to speak, his gaze slowly shifting as he glances at the area around them. If there were threats here then he wanted to know ahead of time so he could be ready to defend himself should he actually get into a fight. As Alexander begins to answer his question he listens to the man. He found what the man had to say about himself and this place is something he did not like. It seemed Astral may have helped something escape that should not have been let loose and he stood by and let it happen. Though he had gotten an answer to his question he still remained silent as he went along with Alexander as he touted the fact that he could defend them against whatever may be in here.

Though he hoped she would not take offense to it since she was human at the moment, it seemed something Alexander had said set Astral off which caused Eroan to shake his head faintly. She had been turned to human but still she was acting as if she were a dragon. She was a foolish girl at the moment and didn't realize how easily it would be for someone to end her life. Alexander's response didn't help the situation either and caused Astral to grow even more enraged to the point were she took action. As flames erupted everywhere with her outburst he found that rather then the man or something else being a serious threat to her, she was the most dangerous threat to herself as she did not think to take into account she was human and not half dragon. As she almost cooks herself with fire he shakes his head faintly letting out a soft sigh. He may not like what had just happened but he felt she deserved it for growing angry and taking action with out given any thought to the fact that she was still human.

He wanted to help her but before he could move to Alexander took his place and offered her a hand, though she did not take it instead she sprung to life and rose to her feet. As she runs for the exit he watches her for a moment, seeing now after all that had happened she wanted to leave rather then before when he suggested it. Hearing a scream come from behind them his first thought was to look back and see what was screaming at them, however Alexander advises against it. Given he had been here and knew the place and its threats Eroan reluctantly took his advise. It was time to run and he lets his wings stretch out before giving a powerful flap to raise himself into the air. Legs where good for running though might not be fast enough at times. Taking to the air he flaps his wings and begins to fly towards the exit.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows on Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:27 am

The man heeded Alexander's advice, as he should have. Soaring overhead the man made good haste against the beasts within the underworld, showing that he would be out of danger soon. Alexander ran too, harder and faster than he felt possible, the chains snaking behind him and carving their own path in the dust as Alexander lept through the door of light, pulling the massive chains through with him into the broken light of the forest.

A wave of relief washed over him, and he his the grass on his knees, his eyes wide as an expression of utter disbelief sat upon his face. He could feel life and emotions from all around him, all different sorts from the plants and the animals, and he kept this position as his fingers raked through the grass, clutching it in a handful. The massive chains on his arms from the underworld began to dissolve in the sunlight, breaking down in its very presence. He was silent for but a moment, looking to Clarent still bound to his arm with its own chains. These chains would never break, but that was the least of his concern now.

Alexander looked up towards the sky, seeing the canopy of leaves above him. He could smell the pollen, the air... the breeze that moved about his face was real wind. Truly, really wind. The sunlight cast its gaze upon Alexander and he could smile at long last. "Its over," Alexander said in a sigh of relief. "I'm free." His smile was accompanied as he came to the verge of joyous tears, biting them back as he rejoiced. Behind him, the gate started to wobble and would be closing soon.

Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Somehow Astral was lagging behind even though she had a head start and was running as fast as she could. She just wouldn't acknowledge that her human body was slower than theirs were. Alex and Eroan jumped into the light while Astral was still making her way there. The portal was about to close but Astral managed to jump through at last second. Landing in her own world the portal closed behind her.

Examining herself Astral's face held a look of disgust. She had thought once she returned to her own world she would return to normal. However it was not so. "No!" Astral screamed while pounding her head with her fists. "This can't be happening this can't be real. I am not a human." She tried to convince herself. Eventually she just accepted reality well sort of. She fell to her knees and started crying. She didn't say a word she just knelt and let the tears flow.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:30 pm

Emerging from the open portal Eroan gave a flap with his wings and lifted himself higher into the air as he gazed up at the sky for a moment, a sigh of relief escaping him. Coming to land on the limb of a tree he folds his wings up and looks to Alexander as the man spoke. Looking at the man now he could see that the chains that were on him at one point in time were no longer attached, in fact they were no longer in sight.

His attention quickly shifts as Astral comes through the portal, having lagged behind he and Alexander because she was now human. Looking down at her from his perch he watches her closely as she realizes she is still human. As he watches her he lets out a soft sigh and jumps from the tree to land next to her. Reaching out as she fell to her knees he places his hand on her shoulder " Astral. " He says as he gazes down at her, trying to get her attention. " It may time some time for you to change back.. " He says as he kneels down in front of her.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:56 pm

Alexander rose to to his feet after his inner celebration, looking around the world to find something was somewhat off. It was absent from the air: the stench of ash. He waved his conclusion away at first, but it crept back upon him just as quickly as he had tossed it aside. He turned his face to them, the glowing eye's light eclipsed by the sun, appearing s but a normal bright blue eye while he took Clarent by its hilt and bound it around his forearm with its own dangling chain.

"Where am I?" Alexander voice had lost all edge. The strength was gone, replaced by wonder as he gazed at the two, for the first time noticing the strange nature of the man's body brought to light. He resembled a BeastKin, but... never had Alexander seen one with such a form. He did not let on with his surprise, and his eyes fell to Astral. He sighed, letting whatever remained from a smile fade from his face. His question can be answered later, but he knew enough of the underworld's legends to shed light on whatever situation she faced.

"A long time ago there was a foolhardy human who entered the domain of a God," Alexander spoke to them. "He was not an evil man, but a prideful man and at the God's urging refused to leave, deciding that because he had the ability to enter such a sacred place he also had the right. In return, the God drew the man's boastful nature to the surface and he gained the traits of a Lion, becoming the first BeastKin." He was gauging the pairs reaction to the story. It was a common myth among his world. "Maybe... they took something you treasured away from you instead? Something that you valued most?" He averted his eyes.

"My ramblings are not important," he countered himself, turning away from the group, intending to wander off silently. He stopped for a moment, however. "...and thank you. By entering that place, you have saved me. Though it was not your intention and you have lost something precious in exchange, I can not possibly visit enough thanks upon you." With that spoken in place of a farewell, he began to walk away.
Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:24 pm

Astral was in no way encouraged by Eroan's words. Alex's words only deepened her sadness. Astral felt lucky she had turned Eroan into a half dragon. If he was still human and now that she was human they would be killed by the natives in a matter of no time. As long as there was a half dragon in the group they would not be bothered. Since Alex seemed to be leaving she though it fair to warn him. "Hey criminal guy. Stick to the shadows and try to stay away from areas with lots of fruit. The natives of this land will not hesitate to kill you." Astral warned him in between sobs. Even as a half dragon Astral was no match for the full blood natives.

Astral then turned her attention to Eroan. With the most serous face she could muster she asked him "Please kill me."

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:24 pm

Though the man spoke, Eroan did not pay much mind to what he had to say, most of his attention remaining fixed on Astral. She had yet to turn back into her half dragon form which made him wonder what had happened to her. He figured if they came back through the portal she would turn back though perhaps it would take a bit longer for her to turn back to her half dragon form. As Alexander begins to walk away, he lifts his gaze and glances to the man for a moment as Astral gives him a warning about sticking to the shadows.

Gazing back to Astral he listens as she asks to be killed. Looking at her his gaze narrows into a glare as he growls softly at her. " Kill you?! " he exclaims, his anger flaring up. With his anger rising his tail begins to sway back and fort, striking the ground from time to time as he growls at her again. " ... I should kill you. " He says as he brings a hand down and presses a claw against her cheek " After what you put me through and what you have done. "

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Alexander paused for the moment when she spoke about her life being forfeit, keeping composure until he heard the man's threat. "You should kill her," Alexander questioned? "So you're not going to." He started to walk away again, seeing through the man's claws. "I'm not so sure what the difference between you and a human would be. It is one thing to make a threat with words, when is one equal to another." He cast a backwards glance as the man. "Only a pathetic creature would make threats in a superior position." He had no more to say than this as he walked away, calling the man out on his attempt at stirring the girl's spirit. If she had decided to die, then she would die, and Alexander could not speak more on a stranger's life.
Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:47 pm

Astral was surprised by Eroan's response. She expected her mate to be against the idea. Then again his mind was not that of a dragons. Perhaps Astral's choice of mate was a bad one. Not that it mattered now. It was time for her nightmare to end for good. "What are you waiting for?" Astral asked after flinching at the idea of dying. "Do it, take your revenge for what I turned you into."

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Hearing Alexander speak Eraon turns his attention from Astral and looks to the male for a moment. Looking at Alexander his gaze narrows into a glare at what the man had to say, his words making Eroan grow more angered. Turning his gaze back to Astral, Eroan growls softly as he looks down at the now human Astral. Shifting his claw over her cheek he scratches her flesh to the point where it would draw blood from her. " Indeed I should but I wont. At least not kill you. " he says as he pulls his hand from her cheek. " That scar on your shoulder means you are mine. " he says as his tail swings around and slips under her chin, rubbing against her flesh as it tries to lift her head, " You will live as a human with me and get to experience what it is like being a human once again. "

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Alexander experienced a brief flashback at the man's words, once more pausing as he feet stopped. "She's yours." Alexander repeated the phrase back blankly before turning on his heel. Images flashed through his mind, of a girl impaled on a man's burning hand, her corpse turning to ash and being added to his own body. The man's orange, glowing eyes burned a hole in her face as she came to tears and weakly squeaked, a hand raised pathetically towards Alexander as her body melded to his in back flakes. It was nobody Alexander knew, no person that Alexander could describe.

But on a emotional level, what she experienced was terror. The man whispered to her as she was stripped into nothing and told her her fate.

"You are not going to die here. You are going to live on in my arm, through me. Every time I kill something, you will see it through my eyes. I own you now. You are mine."

"I was barely fine with you letting her waste her life," Alexander called out. He started to unwrap his sword from his arm, and the vile blade started to spring to life. Its darkness was thick and choking, to the point that the more sensitive beings in the area could have seen black waves emitted from the blade. "Now, I take issue. I don't care much for honor," Alexander started as he walked forward, "I don't believe in fair fights. I have a bunch of other things I don't believe in as well. I really hate the idea that you can own a living creature."

Alexander's face suddenly become a twisted smile. From the very moment these people had met him, he had become stronger. Strong enough to rip gravity forged chains from the base of Tartarus, and his strength had no stopped growing. His speed, his endurance, his body as a whole was growing more powerful in the presence of these negative emotions. "I also hate murder. I hate killing. I hate ending the lives of other and letting lives be wasted." He revealed his sword, falling into a tail guard stance. "I hate negative people," he finished his list. "I hate negative people because they bring out what the Gods were so afraid of that they bound me in the depths of hell."

With his right arm holding his sword behind him, his metallic left arm came forward as a great beast of grappling prowess. "If you intend to enslave this girl to your whims out of malice, I will take you apart in front of her eyes. We will see which one of us is the more ferocious monster." He let that sink, before adding, "It doesn't have to end that way."
Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Astral was not pleased with the Eroan's plans for her. If he wasn't going to kill her she would kill herself, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. Astral wanted to dip her head down but Eroan's tail kept it up. Eroan wouldn't kill her Astral couldn't kill herself which meant she didn't really have a choice but to do what Eroan says.

It seemed as if Eroan's words had angered Alex. Astral could see the black waves emitting from his sword. After Alex threatened her mate Astral got back on her feat. "Calm down its not what it sounds like, were mates." Astral said trying to get Alex to understand and calm down.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:39 pm

Though he thought Alexander had taken his leave of the two, it seemed he thought wrong wrong as the man spoke up. Turning his gaze from Astral once again he looks to Alexander as he listens to the man again. As he looks at Alexander he watches as he begins to unwrap a sword from around his arm causing Eroan to frown as he begins to grow cautioned. It seemed as if the man was not going to leave after all but rather was looking for a fight now.

Though he was now a half dragon and had the powers of one, he did not know how to use this power in a fight nor did he have any form of weapon aside from his claws. With the way things had started to go, Eroan wondered if he should take Astral and make a run for it to try and get away from this man that she had freed.

As Alexander throws around threats Eroan's gaze narrows into a glare as he growls softly at the man. His gaze shifts from Alexander as he looks to Astral as she rises to her feet before she begins to speak up, defending him. Now that she had stood his tail sways back and forth behind him as he looks at Alexander. " It is a simple misunderstanding.. Astral is indeed my mate and I care for her. I do not wish to fight you. " he says as he watches Alexander closely.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:59 pm

"She is your mate. You care for her." Alexander stated this blankly. "You have cut her cheek, threatened to kill her, and are content to let her suffer? You've scarred her shoulder to declare her yours?" Alexander's grip tightened around his sword and his iron arm clenched into a fist, the sharp claws at the tips of his fingers digging into his palm. He released the sword, letting it dangle and surged forward, holding a great deal of his own strength back as he used the iron hand to attempt landing a well-measured punch.

This punch would not be lethal. it would not even knock the man out, but if it hit this man would know it. If successful, or even if failing to land his blow he would ferociously bellow at the man, "To threaten?! To harm?! These are not signs of a person who cares! These are signs of a person who possesses!" He would turn away from the pair, the rage curdling in his heart. "Take heed that I don't care for liars. I felt the malice in your heart, little creature. I felt the lust to cause suffering if for but a moment." With these words, he truly did intend this time to leave them in their 'relationship'.
Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:05 am

"I'm the one who asked him to kill me and this scar is just something we dragons do." Astral cut. Normally she would be angry right now but given her situation she didn't find herself getting angry that is until Alex threw a punch at her mate. She wasn't as angry as she normally would be but she was still angry. Using her telekinetic mental magic Astral abruptly stopped Alex's punch. "Nobody attacks my mate." Astral said sternly. "Do it again and I'll kill you." Normally she would have already killed him but again her situation has greatly reduced her normal aggression.

Alex said a few thing which Astral ignore and then he left. Astral turned her head to Eroan glaring at him for not killing her, but then her expression softened to sadness. "Your going to be human again in three days. It'll take longer than that just to sail to Megalo. Especially in my condition. "Are you going home without me?" Astral asked.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:27 am

Keeping his gaze fixed on Alexander, Eroan listens as the man begins to speak. Seeing the man releasing his hold on the sword, Eroan wonders if the fight he wished to have was no longer an idea. Though he thought Alexander no longer wished to fight, he found he was wrong as the man came at him with a punch rather then the sword.

Eroan braced for the punch, however Astral stopped it before he could be hit. Narrowing his gaze as he looks at Alexander, he lets out a soft growl as he listens to the man speak again. As he runs off Eroan watches him, for a moment he thought of following after him however hearing Astral he turns his attention back to her.

Looking down at Astral again he grumbles softly as his tail comes around and runs under her chin " I cannot leave you here to die so you will go with me. "

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:29 pm

"Even if I lost the dragon part of me I'm still human and humans aren't allowed in your city remember" Astral said to him. It was half fact and half her trying to get out of living as a human. Hopefully he would leave Astral and some native would come along to kill her. "Just leave me I don't know how to be human anyways."

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:33 pm

As he listens to Astral he frowns in responce to what she has to say. It seemed as if she had given up on life now that she had been turned into a human. Though before she cared about him now it was as if he did not matter and all she cared about was dying. While gazing down at her he lets out a low growl of anger, his tail lowering from her chin and slipping around her to pull her closer to him " As I said, you are coming with me. Even if you are a human now you are still my mate... though given how you are acting perhaps I should find another as you no longer care about anything other then losing your life. " he says, snapping at her in anger.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Now it was Astral's turn to be angry. "We dragons mate for life. If you find another mate I will haunt you till the end of your days and then even after that." Astral said angerly. "But I think its sweet your willing to break the rules yet again." Astral said her voice going much softer now. "Fine I'll go with you." She finally agreed.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top