Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cruella
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm by Cruella

» The Cursed: CIty of Elves
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm by Voltumna

» Raising the young by destroying the old.
Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm by Baldi

» Astral's Character Compendium
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 pm by Astral

» Gnetho
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:36 pm by Astral

» Vrykolakas
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 pm by Astral

» Space Age Infantry
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:14 am by Astral

» Sein
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:04 pm by Ao Zheng

» Captains Luna and Eclipse
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 pm by Astral

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

Chapter One: The Chains of Tartarus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chapter One: The Chains of Tartarus!

Post by Alexander Meadows on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:54 pm

I've finally completed my character!

So, I need an intrepid group of adventurers (or a pair, or one guy, or one guy's dog) to find this mystical entrance to another dimension. For Alexander to begin in earnest he needs to be free of Tartarus' chains. He can't do this on his own. That's the whole plot for the moment: just a quick trip through a strange place to get a stranger free from some chains. With the nature of the underworld, once you enter it's a straight shot to Alexander, barring the weird and wild sights of sites to see of course.

While it is important to Alexander's story, it's not important past this point beyond being referenced. It's essentially a throw-away, one shot place for the duration of the topic (unless its so cool it expands into something more). Who is interested in helping me with this?
Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chapter One: The Chains of Tartarus!

Post by Astral on Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Take your pick from the following.

Astral: A half dragon who hates the inhabitants of Megalon and all the races native there. If you are deemed not to be one of the natives of Megalon then she will get along with you just fine. If you chose Astral you also get Nomad's character Eroan. Unless you would like this event to happen before I met him.

Sonya: A half phoenix who's decisions and personality are just as hard to predict as the weather. Sonya like all Iota natives hate the natives of Megalon. Unlike her kin she doesn't go around killing them she chooses to instead screw with people's lives like the god of chaos she is. Weather she will help or hinder your journey is anyone's guess.

Saphira: An average Joe Human other than her incredible innate talent for telekinesis. Saphira hates the natives of Iota just like everyone else. As long as she doesn't feel threatened by you she is easy to get along with.

Astral's Character Compendium (Click It!)
Astral
Admin

View user profile http://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:00 pm

I think I'd like Alexander to travel with Astral and Nomad, or at least use this event to meet them. I' pretty much dead-set on this happening the more I think about it just because more characters means more interaction means more development! I'll go take a look at their profiles right now!

As for the way to this underworld, its location hasn't been set. Is there a specific area you would like it to be found?
Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:12 pm

Iota is the most magical place in Tedranog it is also the most unexplored and dangerous. There are many reason a native of Iota might want to create an entrance to a new world and for more selfish reason's I've been trying to get Eroan to go to Iota for a while now.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows on Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:26 pm

Alright, I can dig it. I'll have something up tonight, I should think. At the latest tomorrow morning, but I'll shoot for starting it within the next two hours or so.
Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Malthael on Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Malthael: A 1000 year old vampire created by magic. He hates humanity, but cares for the other creatures of Iota. His goals are to eventually eliminate the human race, but I am planning on major character development so that he has a change of heart. You can look at his bio if you want to know more Smile
Malthael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:02 pm

Actually... that seals the deal, given Alexander peculiar relationship with the Undead. You come too <.<.

The topic is in the works as we speak! It'll be up within the next half-hour (hopefully)
Alexander Meadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangelyne on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:14 am

If I may, would like to suggest/recommend Evangelyne the barbarian. She's human from a northern tribe resembling the Saxons. Her specialty is heavy weapons and Melee. An excellent person to help defend in close encounters. She's had hunting and killing experience since age 8 and is now 18. After ten years she's had experience to be lethal with weapons or her fists. Is expected to do well in mass melee situations too in which she might engage multiple foes. She's weak against magic and trouble with ranged but her strength, speed, and ferocity overwhelms the common blade users. Her stamina is quite high, and survives long distances in the wild.

Is also very reliable, and loyal to her companions which may be her best trait. Unfortunately she can be a little ignorant, and gullible. Easily subdued or persuaded by smooth words. Not always thinking before acting.

Might find enmity with vampires, or other monsters just because of the propaganda from her homeland.
Evangelyne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:23 am

The topic is here http://tedranog.forumotion.com/t51-no-more-ghost

We are currently in the processes of escaping the underworld thingy. As for monster stuff the only monster would be Eraon who is a half dragon half human which may or may not be my fault. Ok its my fault I'm the one who turned him into that.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top