Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

The Crimson Thief (Astral)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Crimson Thief (Astral) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Crimson Thief (Astral)

Post by Astral Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:30 pm

"If you were so concerned about the innocents you would take this collar off. You just want your bounty. You are currently in no position to argue." Saphira said pressing the dagger into his stomach. If he moved any limb at all he would run into a dagger. So he was forced to bear the pain he was receiving now or else receive more pain. "You better take this collar off now or you're going to be seeing a lot of red away from its home."
Astral
Astral
Admin

https://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:38 pm

It seemed as if his attempt to guilt her into putting the neckless back on was not working to well as she had yet to put the neckless back on. Feeling the dagger press into his stomach more he glances down to it again, glad that it was not pressing against another area. Lifting his gaze back to her again he grumbles softly, not liking the idea of having this dagger pressed against his stomach or the others around him preventing him from moving. Though it was hurting he had grown use to the feeling of pain and could easily deal with it to a degree. " If you wish to stab me then do so just know that only I can remove the collar and should you kill any of the innocents in this tavern it will be our fault not mine. I had your magic under control until you removed the neckless. " He says, putting infuses on the 'you' in his statement. " I am concerned about them and they were safe. You are the criminal willing to take innocent life, no wonder there is a bounty on your head with how you are acting now. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:13 am

"You are a terrible liar. The next time you tell a lie try to make sense." Saphira said while slowly piercing his skin and driving the dagger into his stomach. "You have one more chance to take this collar off" she said having all the daggers touch his against him but not pierce him. As she was doing this she didn't notice her magic had lifted the mattress off the bed and was flung in her direction. The mattress ran into her and she was thrown across the room. Losing her concentration all the daggers around Hunter fell except for the one that was embedded in him.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:12 am

As the dagger began to slice through his skin he lets out a groan of pain as it is driven into his stomach. It seemed she did not believe what he was saying, though now that he had the dagger in his stomach he knew he had more then just her to deal with. He did not see the mattress until it came flying out of no where and collided with her, throwing her across the room. With the mattress having neutralized her for the moment he springs into action. Pulling the dagger from his stomach he picks up the neckless she had dropped before he moves over onto her and tries to slip the neckless back on her as he presses the bloody blade of the dagger against her neck, read to sink the blade into her if she tried anything " Don't try anything. " he says, trying to get her to submit to him again.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:48 am

Before Saphira could regain herself. Hunter was on her in a flash holding a blade to her throat and slipping the necklace back on. Saphira didn't dare use her magic Hunter could easily kill her before she could do anything with it. She couldn't do a thing as he slipped the crystal on her taking away her ability to use her magic. Saphira didn't say a word she didn't want to anger him. She also didn't have anymore tricks up her sleeve so she had no choice but to submit.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:54 am

Since she did not fight back he gets the neckless on her, though for the moment he keeps the blade of the dagger against her throat as he glares down at her. " You know... I don't really like being stabbed it isn't very pleasant. Maybe I should give you a taste. " he says, pressing the blade against her throat more though he makes sure not to cut her. He wanted to scare her to the point were she would not try something like this again, though he did not know this was her last trick. " You wouldn't happen to have any thing else hidden in other places, now would you? " He asks, shifting his gaze over her form and glancing down to her waist for a moment " I guess it would be best if I searched you... "

Though he was hoping not to have to do this he figures searching her would be the best coarse of action. With a soft sigh he raises to his feet and helps her stand before having her strip down for him so he could check to make sure she had no other weapons on her. Once he made sure she had no other weapons on her he let her get dressed again. Since it was still night time he had doubts about traveling at night with her since it would leave them open so he makes the choice of staying for the night in her room. " Alright, we are going to stay here for the night. " He says as he looks at her, though he was not sure he would be getting any rest tonight.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:27 am

With no way of fighting back Saphira had no choice but to submit. If she wanted to stay unharmed she had to do everything he said even if she loathed every second of it. Once Hunter said they were going to rest Saphira found some comfort in knowing it would be a bit longer till she was turned in which made her wonder where she was being turned in. If she found out maybe she could get some hint as to why she has a bounty on her head. "So just were are you taking me?" Saphira asked.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:12 am

Listening to her as she speaks, Hunter moves over to his crossbow and picks it up along with the bolt she had taken out of the weapon. " No need to worry about that, you will find out in due time. " he says as he looks at her. A soft groan escapes him as he sets the crossbow down and begins to remove his coat before he starts to remove his shirt. Given that she had just stabbed him with a dagger he needed to address the injury before he could move on to getting some rest though he didn't think he would be getting any sleep. " You wouldn't happen to now how to bandage now would you? " he asks as he looks at her now with out any cloths covering his top half.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Hunter refused to tell her where they were going. This had to be one of the worst days of her life. Hunter asked her if she could bandage a wound. "No" She replied. "In the village I come from people are never wounded they are always killed so we have no need to learn such things." She told the truth the horrible grim truth.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Listening to her answer, Hunter sighs softly seeing that he would have to bandage himself up rather then having the luxury of a pretty girl bandage him up. " Well, that seems like a place where many people are killed doing there job.. " he grumbles as he picks up his coat and pulls out some bandage and other simple medical items. " So tell me, what is your name? It would be nice to have a name to call you instead of prisoner or criminal. I'm Hunter. " he says as he looks to her for a moment with a smile before turning his attention back to treating his injury.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:16 pm

For being a prisoner her captor was rather nice once the crap was over and she is caught. "I wish I could say nice to meet you. My names Saphira." She answered. His comment about people dying in her village saddened her. "One of these days I'll be strong enough to kill all the Iota natives!." She said only half believing herself.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:03 am

Pressing some clean cloth against the wound, he held it there for a few moments as he listens to her, glad that she had given her name. At the mention of Iota he pauses for a moment as he turns his gaze back to her. " I see.. " He says softly as he looks at Saphira. " Say, could you help me a bit. I think I need more then two hands to do this. I can hold the bandage but can you wrap some of that cloth around my stomach to hold the bandage in place? " he asks, gesturing to the folded strip of cloth he had taken out to act as a bandage.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:22 am

Astral slowly got up to show she didn't mean any harm. She went behind the guy so she could reach the spot her couldn't. As she went over to him and began wrapping his wound she talked to him. "So I told you were I'm from where are you from?" Astral asked silently slipping her necklace off and putting it into a pocket while she was out of his view. She hoped her magic didn't go out of control she wanted things to seem normal like she hadn't taken the necklace off. "You have to at least tell me if you were born in Megalo or Iota. My guess is Megalo but only because thats where most people are born."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:17 am

As she got up and begins to help him with the treatment of his injury he smiles, glad that she was so willing to help rather then injure him more. With his back to her he didn't see her remove the necklaces, his gaze fixed ahead of him as he listens to her speak again. " Indeed, I am from Megalo, though no where special in Megalo. " He answers with a faint nod before letting out a soft sigh. " I do thank you for helping me like this Saphira. Though I think it best if we learn little about each other as possible. You are my prisoner though I will treat you with respect if you act accordingly. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:29 am

One of the pillows behind the two began to float up into the air. Though Saphira didn't notice she thought her magic was going to behave for her a bit. Saphira didn't like Hunters reluctance to get to know each other. "Why do you have to turn me in anyways. Because of your stupid honer stuff what does honer give you? Not turning me in is more profitable than turning me in." Saphira said trying to convince the man. She wanted to see if she could get him to take off her collar without violence.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:54 am

As she begins to speak he lets out another soft sigh as he listens to her bring up the matter of him turning her in. He hoped she would just drop the matter and fall in line though he figured he couldn't get such good luck with criminals, they like staying free. " I have to turn you in because their is money involved but more over you are a criminal and as such it is only right to turn you in. After all my family was killed by your kind. " He says, his tone turning cold as he spoke. " So it's not just honor. Though I don't know if I have any of that... "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:16 am

"I'm not a criminal." Saphira said. "The only things I hate and want to kill are the natives of Iota. I could kill you right now but I'm trying to be nice even if I'm your prisoner."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:20 am

Though she said she was not a criminal he knew better then to believe her. If she was not a criminal then why did she have a bounty on her head? As she makes the comment about killing him he narrows his gaze " Perhaps I should tie you up, that way I wont have to worry about you trying to kill me or causing any other form of trouble. If you were not a criminal then explain why you have a bounty on your head? I do not see why you would if you did not break the law. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:24 am

"Well I wish I had an explanation." Saphira replied. "I would love to know why there is a bounty on my head. Anyways if I was a criminal what reason would I have to not kill you right now?" Saphira hoped the question would help him believer her. She knew her chances were thing though. When Saphira left Iota for adventure she wasn't expecting this.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:28 am

Listening to her, he found it odd that she did not know what she had done, then again he wondered if she was simply pulling his leg. As she finishes speaking he lets out a soft chuckle " Well, perhaps you are trying to get on my good side so you can slit my throat at night. " He says with a faint nod " Or so that you can use your female charm to get me off guard. " He adds, glancing down to see if she had finish wrapping his abdomen yet.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:39 am

Saphira finished binding his wound up. "Why slit your throat if I could just kill you now?" she asked. Then the pillow that was floating flew forward over the head of the two. Saphira figured it was too much to ask her magic to behave just this once though it did seem to behaving better than last time. "Uh I did that on purpose, pillow fight?" Saphira asked smiling?"
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:44 am

Seeing that she had finished binding his abdomen he figured perhaps they could get some rest, though he did not think he would be getting any sleep. Catching the pillow fly over his head he frowns realizing he had made a mistake again with Saphira. With a soft sigh of annoyance he turns to face her, a light frown on his face. " And here I thought we were past that and you were going to cooperate with me. I'll give you a chance to put the neckless back on and I will ask nicely. Please put the neckless back on. "

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:06 am

Saphira's smile faded as Hunter realized what had happened. "Why would I cooperate with someone who is kidnapping me?" Saphira responded. "I'm not putting the necklace on and your not going to make me." Saphira said then the bed lifted off the ground and then fell down. "I didn't do that on purpose." She defended herself.
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:09 am

Listening to her as she spoke he could see that she was not going to put the necklace back on like he had hoped she would do Hearing the bed fall to the floor he glances back to it for a moment, his irritation growing quickly. Turning his gaze back to her he grumbles softly " If you don't put it back it's not just my life you have to worry about. You could be hurt to. " He says as he tries to ease her backwards so he could pin her against the wall. If she was not going to put the necklace on then he knew he may have to do it again.

Nomad

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:18 am

"That wouldn't be an issue if you'd take the collar off." Saphira replied not budging an inch. Saphira had realized something with her necklace off her magic was more powerful than before. It may be unstable but it meant she now do more then her own strength could. Which meant she could push this guy around. "This isn't going to be like our last fight. You aren't going to win." Saphira said before extending her hand and using her telekinesis to prevent him from stepping any closer to her. To affect him with her telekinesis she needed her hands to use its full power. "Take the collar off or I'm going to find a way to break it off." The pillow shot off again and hit Hunter in the back of the head. "Again that wasn't me."
Astral
Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next