» Things for admins to do
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:36 pm by Baldi

» Doing What I Was Bred To Do (Open)
Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:43 am by Baldi

» Cruella
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm by Cruella

» The Cursed: CIty of Elves
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm by Voltumna

» Raising the young by destroying the old.
Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm by Baldi

» Astral's Character Compendium
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 pm by Astral

» Gnetho
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:36 pm by Astral

» Vrykolakas
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 pm by Astral

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

The unexpected turn of events [M]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The unexpected turn of events [M]

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:08 am

With her failure at Kakos Astral decided to go to one of the biggest cities around. She figured the more people the more conversations the more likely she would hear of something useful. However the plan back fired. There were so many conversations going on it was too much for her ears. It was disorienting her. Combine that with the fact that she isn't very good at keeping balance without her tail and you get a cloaked figure who looks drunk stumbling around everywhere. The city was too much for her and she began heading out but something happened that brought her to a halt.

Last edited by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Astral's Character Compendium (Click It!)
Astral
Admin

View user profile http://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The unexpected turn of events [M]

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:22 am

Though he was not an elf, he had spent his days growing up with them and now that he had grown older he had set out to see the world and visit other places. Eroan found his travel had brought him to the city of man, Anthropinos, the city of his people though he had hardly any connection to them. Nevertheless, he always kept the fact that he was a prince hidden from everyone. Even in this city of man he kept that hidden, going under the guise of a simple traveler. With so much around him Eroan did little to pay attention to the direction he was going let alone what is in front of him. Everything here was different then back home it had captivated him to some degree. He did not realize someone was in front of him until he ran into a cloaked figure.

After colliding with the cloaked figure, Eroan takes a half step back before falling to the ground. Falling to he ground his attention quickly shifted to the person he had ran into, an apology quickly slipping past his lips " I beg your pardon. " he says as he looks at the person for a moment longer before he begins to climb to his feet.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:33 am

The fall managed to knock Astral's hood of her head revealing her face to all. She growled in pain as she landed right on top of her own already cramped wings. Astral quickly put the hood back over her face. She didn't hear any screams or battle cries so Astral that by some miracle nobody saw. She doubted she would make it out of the city without an arrow in her side should anyone discover what she was. Not that such a thing would kill her. Her scales would prevent it from piercing further than a couple inches. It still hurt like a lot though.

Astral bubbly got up on to her feet after the man who ran into her did. "Watch were you're going." Astral said in the common tongue before trying to walk past him.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:39 am

Having gotten a look at her after her hood fell, Eroan grew surprised at her appearance as well as a bit curious. It was only a matter of moments before the hood was back up covering her face concealing her appearance from all. Though she tried to hide her appearance he had seen it and it had hooked him, making him grow more curious.

As she moves to go past him he raises an arm up and blocks her path " Pardon, but perhaps I can company you. " he says with a soft smile as he looks at her. " You seem to be having trouble walking and what kind of gentleman would I be if I did not offer my hand in aid to a fair young lady such as your self. " He says as he watches her, though he was not sure if she would accept the offer, however given that she had already tried to brush past him he did not think she would.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:49 am

Astral tried to walk past but the man who bumped into her would not let here. Astral became instantly worried that he had saw. She considered killing him but that would be counter productive especially with all the witnesses around.

" Pardon, but perhaps I can company you. " " he says with a soft smile as he looks at her. " You seem to be having trouble walking and what kind of gentleman would I be if I did not offer my hand in aid to a fair young lady such as your self. "

With this she was confident he hadn't seen here. She sighed a quiet sigh in relief. "Thanks but I'll be fine on my own. I just need to get home to rest" Astral replied before attempting to pass him again. Hopefully he didn't realize she was heading out of the city.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:59 am

Though he was being nice and offering to help her on her way as he was raised to do, his offer was rejected as he thought it would be. With a soft sigh, he lowers his arm and nods his head faintly. Lowering his arm he allows her walk past him and as she does he turns and reaches out with a hand, placing it onto her shoulder to stop her again.

" Well, if you will not let me walk you home. Then I will bid fair well to such a .... unique looking young lady. Have a nice day " he says, putting an emphasis on the word unique since he had gotten a look at her. Letting his hand fall from her shoulder he turns and begins to move away from her, slowly taking a few steps though giving a few moments before he would look back as if looking in a direction though trying to hide the fact that he was looking back to see if she was following him.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:10 am

Just as Astral thought she was home free the man place a hand on her shoulder and stopped her again.

" Well, if you will not let me walk you home. Then I will bid fair well to such a .... unique looking young lady. Have a nice day "

After he spoke this Astral's assumption that he hadn't seen here crumpled apart. What she didn't understand was why he hadn't fled or attacked her. It was unusual behavior. Not that it mattered. He knew what she was and couldn't be allowed to live. He would probably tell someone and the last thing Astral wanted was people on the look out for a  cloaked figure. She would have to kill him somewhere private though. Astral walked into a crowd of moving people and followed the man. Spotting a completely cloaked figure in crowd is not that hard though. Not to mention she was still walking like she was drunk. For a descendant of the stealth Nightfuries Astral looked really ridiculous.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:18 am

Having glanced over his shoulder he noticed that she had taken the bait though as she disappears into a crowed he lost sight of her. Having lost sight of her he sets his gaze ahead and continues to move forwards. She was hiding her appearance which meant she did not want to be seen and he had seen her so that meant she would be after him.

As he moves forwards he begins to hum lightly to himself, his gaze slowly shifting from side to side as he takes in the area in front of him. Having been on the road he had grown hungry and now was in search of a place to eat. Though he sought a place to eat he thought more upon the cloaked woman and her appearance, wondering how far she would follow after him and what she would do should she catch him. If she wanted to keep her appearance a secret then she would no doubt be coming to kill him.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:28 am

Despite her clumsy nature Astral didn't think he had noticed her. She needed to wait for a moment when he is all alone before she could strike. The loud noises around her where overwhelming and she was beginning to lose patience. She was considering grabbing him and dragging him to a privet place to kill him, but for now she just followed ducking in and out of crowds so she was always relatively close.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:34 am

Eroan continued forward for a few more paces before he came to a stop. Coming to a stop he glanced around once again as he shifted from side to side while people moved around him. Though he sought a place to eat he had no clue were to go to find such a thing. Back home it was easier but here things were different. " Curses. " He grumbles softly as he glances around.

Catching sight of an alley way leading between two buildings he begins to move once again. For a brief moment his thought of the cloaked woman following him had slipped his mind as he stepped out of the street and into the alley way. Had he thought upon it before entering, he would have realized it might not have been the best choice, however after he entered into the ally and went on a few feet he finally realized the error he had made. Not looking back or stopping he continues moving forwards and cuts a corner, moving deeper into the ally away from sight of others.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:43 am

Astrals opportunity came when the man went deep into some dark alleyways. She chased in after him and as soon as she was out of view of others She took of her cloak and tied it around her waist. Her tail now free walking was much easier. Astral stretched out her wings glad she had a chance to free them from being cramped up inside the cloak Astral took into the air and caught up with the man in no time at all. Silently swooping down she aimed to land right on him but bite into his neck killing him before he even knew what hit him. But the noises that were still present threw off her aim and one of Astral's wings clipped the side of the ally which threw her flight off, made a sound revealing she was there, and she tumbled into the man. Astral quickly got up and prepared to lunge and the mans throat.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:50 am

As he moves through the ally he realizes more and more of just how bad the idea had become, though he did not see the cloaked woman when he looked behind him. Not seeing her he figured he may have lost her which meant he could go about his search for food once he was out of the ally.

Moving forwards something caught his attention and caused him to stop as he turned towards the source of a sound he had heard. Turning around he caught sight of a black figure moments before it tumbled into him. Caught off guard yet again he is sent to the ground and falls down, letting out a soft groan once he had hit the ground. " Oww. " he says as he looks to the woman now that she no longer had her cloak on, though she looked ready to pounce on him. " I guess we are even now. " he says with a soft smile as he looks at her. For the moment he remains on the ground with his gaze fixed on her " Hello. " he says as he brings a hand up and waves at her in a friendly manner.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:03 am

Astral was completely shocked that the man was so calm at her sudden appearance. " I guess we are even now. " He said causally as if the dragon like human standing before him was nothing new. Astral left her aggressive stance and eyed the human curiously. " Hello. " He said extending his hand out in greeting. Astral ignored this gesture even though she knew what it was. "You aren't afraid of me?" Astral asked. Astral had never seen anyone offer her kind greetings after knowing what she was. They always ran in fear or tried to kill her and this man was doing nothing. Perhaps he might have the answer she was looking for. No one else did but this guy didn't act like everyone else. Suddenly she considered him to valuable to kill. She needed to know if he might be able to answer her question of what is her purpose in life. If not she believed he could at least give her a hint.

If his hand was still extended then Astral would shake it careful not too accidentally cut his skin with her claws. "My names Astral. Whats yours?"

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:13 am

Though she ignored his hand, he keeps it out stretched as he watches her, listening as she begins to speak. With her comment about being afraid he shifts his gaze, glancing over her form for a moment before lifting his gaze back to her face, shaking his head faintly. Though he did not say it, he was a bit afraid of her, she had followed after him into the ally perhaps with ill intent though at the moment she was not trying to hurt him.

When she took his hand he smiles a bit more as he lightly grasps her hand, shaking her hand faintly. He could feel the claws on his skin though they were not piercing his skin like other beasts claws would do. " Hello Astral, I am Roan and it is a pleasure to meet you. " he says, shaking her hand a moment longer before he releases his hold on her hand and slowly climbs to his feet " And to answer you, no I am not afraid of you.. You look like a magnificent creature. "

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:27 am

The man introduced himself as Roan before saying he was not afraid of her and thought she was magnificent. Astral was not use to compliments so she didn't know what to say or even think. "Why are you being nice to me?" Astral asked still only barely processing what was going on. Astral decided to bring her tail forward quickly and fan out her tail fins as a test to see if the man would jump at the sudden movement. If he did that would mean he was afraid of her but if that was the case the man still wasn't running away so she still wouldn't know what to make of the situation.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:35 am

Reaching down he begins to dust himself off as he lets out a soft sigh, knowing he would have to get his cloths washed soon now that he had taken a fall again. Looking back to her he again shifts his gaze over her form for a moment. " I was raised to be nice to young ladies. " He says as his gaze shifts to her tail as her fins fan out.

Seeing the fins he raises an eyebrow as he looks to her face " You are indeed magnificent. " He murmurs lightly as he takes a step closer to her before he begins to circle around her slowly. " I don't believe I have ever seen anyone like you before... " He says before he reaches out, trying to touch one of her wings.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 am

The man didn't flinch when she brought her tail forward and fanned out her fins so if he was afraid he was really good at hiding it. Her display with her tail only seemed to further captivate his attention. He began walking around her examining her up and down. Astral watched with her head. She was so lost as to what to do. This man was acting so strange. When he reached for her wing she quickly turned and moved away so he couldn't reach it. Her wings were delicate and she guarded them closely. "I'm a descendant of dragons." Astral said not bearing to admit she was half human and not foolish enough to try and pass as a full dragon.

For a dragon Astral was far from her home land. She wasn't even on right continent. She traveled to this one for many reasons. One of which is because there was a lot more people that lived on Megalo.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:51 am

Before he could touch her wing she quickly turned and moved away from him. As she steps away he frowns faintly, letting his hand fall back to his side seeing that she did not want him touching her wing. Listening to her he nodded faintly as he steps closer to her since she had stepped back.

Again he begins to move around her though this time he does not reach for her wing though he does reach out to touch her. " A descendant of dragons.. I don't believe I have seen one like you. " He says as he looks over her, greatly fascinated by her appearance. " You are along way from your home. " he says as he moves around in front of her before coming to a stop, standing less then a foot from her now.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:05 am

Roan moved back towards her and began circling her again. She really hoped he didn't try to touch her wing again and was thankful when he didn't.

" A descendant of dragons.. I don't believe I have seen one like you. "

Astral thought that rather obvious. "Have you ever even been to Iota. I can guaranty you none of the races that dwell here has seen anywhere close to all that it holds. Since they are usually killed before they can venture out side of their city very far. I've killed quite a few myself." Astral said trying to intimidate him and push things in a direction she was more familiar with. She was sick of being so confused and wanted to take control of things again.

" You are along way from your home. " Roan said before stepping only a foot away from her. "Iota is boring I don't enjoy listening to the petty politics between the dragons, phoenixes, and other natives." Astral replied hopeing that soon the man would do something she expected anyone else would do.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:10 am

Standing before her, he listens to her and nods faintly as he gazes into her eyes. " I see. " he murmurs lightly as he brings a hand up and slowly reaches out to touch her chest. She had features like a woman though she also had features like a dragon, so he wasn't sure what to make of her.

" Are you going to kill me. " He asks as he looks at her, his gaze narrowing slightly. " I would rather you did not try to. I do enjoy being alive and I was raised not to harm a lady. " he says with a faint nod, offering her a soft smile. " I assure you I have no intention in hurting you. I find you rather fascinating... "

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:21 am

Roan placed his hand on Astral's chest. Her attempts at intimidation failed. He seemed too interested in her.

" Are you going to kill me. " " I would rather you did not try to. I do enjoy being alive and I was raised not to harm a lady. " " I assure you I have no intention in hurting you. I find you rather fascinating... "

Astral doubted he would be able to tell the difference from a male and female dragon at first glance. "No I'm not going to kill you, but you can't tell anyone about me." Astral said as she was thinking about his last comment. She knew human customs well enough to know whats going on most the time. She dearly hoped he wasn't attracted to her. She was starting to think he was. Astral didn't want to reveal her heritage but if it meant getting this guy to calm down then she would.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:26 am

Placing his hand upon her chest since she did not stop him, again he felt of her scales, his fingers running along her scales as he looks at her. As she answers him, he smiles a bit as she informs him she is not going to kill him. Nodding he glances to her face for a moment " I won't tell anyone about you Astral. " he says as he looks at her, still smiling softly.

Shifting his hand over her stomach he moves his fingers along her scales before pulling his hand from her body " Are their many of your kind where you are from? " He asks as he steps closer to her, closing the gap between them so he stood right in front of her.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:38 am

Roan told him he wouldn't tell anyone and she believed him. He moved his hand down a bit before removing it. " Are their many of your kind where you are from? " He asked her and stepped right up to her so that there was no gap between then. This was making Astral very uncomfortable. "I'm the only one as far as I know." Astral said before stepping away from Roan. "I really hope your not attracted to me because there is no way it'll work. We live on two sided of the world and each side hates the other. I'm the offspring of a human and dragon getting together and it didn't work out. Your kind killed my father because of his affair. It's nice that you don't judge me for my heritage but it just can't work." Astral said hopeing to put an end to all of this. At this point she didn't care about her all important question. She just wanted this strange day to end so she could continue the next one just like all the others.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad on Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:45 am

With his gaze fixed on her still he watches as she takes a step back after he had stepped closer to her. As she speaks again he raises an eyebrow at the thought of being attracted to her then he realized how he had been actions towards her. He had been caught up in his fascination with her and perhaps done things he should not have done.

His cheeks turned slightly red as he cast his gaze from her " I am sorry if my actions were inappropriate. I got carried away... " He says with a faint nod before slowly turning his gaze back to her " ... You may be the offspring of a human and a dragon but you are still a lady and I should not have touched you like that. Please forgive me. " he says, bowing his head faintly.

Nomad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:01 am

Astral didn't see the need for an apology in fact she kinda laughed at it. "What you consider inappropriate is not what I consider inappropriate. I bet you didn't know that to dragons under the chin is off limits." Astral said rather amused. " I just don't want you getting any hope so I'm shooting you down now." Astral said to Roan. She hadn't really thought much about relationships she's been so focused on her current goal she has given the attention to anything else. It was on her mind now though. She decided it would never happen though since she would likely never meet another of her kind and she didn't want her hatchlings to have the same curse she does.

Every day Astral wishes that her dragon heritage had taken her completely over. She was once a human in every way but then her dragon DNA began taking over. It left her at this half way point. Though she has learned to like her new forum she wishes it would have went all the way. She isn't fully accepted by the dragon community and her other half out right wants her dead.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top