Testing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Baldi's Editing Service
*Insert cool name* (OPEN) EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 4:52 pm by Baldirak

» Takeo Takeuchi (Battletech Character)
*Insert cool name* (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 6:48 pm by Baldirak

» Sangha Kaatapoh (Final Fantasy Character)
*Insert cool name* (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 3:27 am by Baldirak

» Aurora Twilight (final fantasy character) WIP
*Insert cool name* (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 1:08 am by Astral

» Tenebris Augustus Wyrmfire, the Viscount
*Insert cool name* (OPEN) EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 10:17 pm by Tenebris

» The city of Draconis
*Insert cool name* (OPEN) EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 9:06 pm by Tenebris

» Kage - Fallen Angel of Greed
*Insert cool name* (OPEN) EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 1:48 am by Krest

» Things for Astral to do
*Insert cool name* (OPEN) EmptyThu May 30, 2019 2:32 pm by Baldirak

» Things for admins to do
*Insert cool name* (OPEN) EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 7:00 pm by Baldirak

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

*Insert cool name* (OPEN)

2 posters

Go down

*Insert cool name* (OPEN) Empty *Insert cool name* (OPEN)

Post by Agatone Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Along Daroad was visiting Kakos. He was trying to find soem rich person to torture. He was bored. Along looked into shops and glanced around. He didnt really see anyone worth torturing. He stopped and went into a shop.

Along ran into a large man and Along turned around as the man did to. Along meeped quietly and was picked up by the man. The man glared at Along and Along said, ”Sir, I am sorry for running into you, I wasnt paying attention. Im truly sorry." Then man slammed Along onto the ground so hard Alongs knees buckled. The man left the shop and was gone.

Along looked aorund the shop and saw that it was a jeweler. He looked at the necklaces, then at the earrings. He was almost about to leave when he saw a man in a black suit. He had a golden monocle, bracelets, watches, glasses, a earring, and belt. He looked very rich. Now he needed some way to kidnapp him.
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

*Insert cool name* (OPEN) Empty Re: *Insert cool name* (OPEN)

Post by Kitty Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:15 pm

A month had gone by since Archne ate anything. Despite actively searching, her dying forest contained not even the smallest of creatures. Her abdomen gave out a loud growl serving as a periodic reminder of her dire situation. Once again Archne had no choice but to go the nearby settlement for some food. Her black exoskeleton hid her in the night and her 8 legs allowed a stealthy approach despite her great weight.

Climbing up a building to stay out of view Archne searched for a location with many blind spots and low activity. She found just the place a secluded jewelry shop that was lit with candles and lanterns. Making her way unto its roof she planned her approached. Unfortunately the roof was poorly built and refused to hold her hefty weight. Crashing in from above she landed on a display piece of jewelry. Dazed she kinda inwardly panicked and just stood there.
Kitty
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:46 pm

Along was about to follow the man outside when suddenly the roof caved in. Along jumped out of the way and behind another case. The man had been hit uncouncisous by debris. Along glared at the giant spider. He threw jewelry at it and hissed. ”YOU JUST INTERRUPTED MY WORK" Along guessed that it would take him as the shop owner. If it had intelligence.
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitty Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:31 am

The giant spider women was completely dazed not only at her own crash but the reaction of one of the humans. Not only was he not scared of her but he was yelling at her and threw some jewelry at her. Instinctively she raised her front legs up in defense and the harmless jewelry harmlessly hit and fell. "I'm sorry." Archne said meekly. She didn't know what else to do as she was still stunned.
Kitty
Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:50 pm

Along turned back to the door. He turned back to the spider again. Then the reality hit him. He was facing a giant talking spider. He opened his mouth for a second about to scream. But nothing came out. He shut it and put his hand to his head. He muttered a couple of swears and then walked forward. Tentatively drawing a ear ring from a counter. He slowly walked up to the spider.
Agatone
Agatone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down