Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cruella
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm by Cruella

» The Cursed: CIty of Elves
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm by Voltumna

» Raising the young by destroying the old.
Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm by Baldi

» Astral's Character Compendium
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 pm by Astral

» Gnetho
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:36 pm by Astral

» Vrykolakas
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 pm by Astral

» Space Age Infantry
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:14 am by Astral

» Sein
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:04 pm by Ao Zheng

» Captains Luna and Eclipse
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 pm by Astral

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The prank of pranks (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Baldi on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Raiju frowned a little. "I am sorry to hear that. But I admire your ambition. Hm, is your kind fond of outsiders? I've a long journey and there is not enough daylight left today to complete it."
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Agatone stared at Raiju. He almost laughed. It came out as a grim straight line of his mouth. Agatone said, ”Depends, You have to get on their good side, some dont have good sides…"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:18 pm

"I supposed I'd better get started, then." The gari-wolf stood and started walking back in the direction of the bipedal wolf's camp.
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:33 pm

Agatone didnt follow him, but took another route. He reached a area covered in leafs. Agatone went through it and it appeared to be a tunnel. Agatone followed it through and he came out into his den. He walked out of his den and looked around. ”That was much quicker than just walking to it." Agatone went to the gates and waited for Raiju.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:44 pm

Raiju arrived at the gates a few minutes later. He would have gotten there faster if he hadn't taken the time to look at his surroundings. He sat down a few feet from the gates and looked at the guards there (I assume there's guards). He wondered what they were thinking as this stranger appeared and just sat looking at them. Not knowing how wolves spoke to each other on this planet, Raiju simply said, "Your leader is expecting me."
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:28 pm

The guards heard the voice and jumped up. Swords sliding out of their sheathes. Agatone appeared out of nowhere and put his hands on their two shoulders. He motioned for the to put their swords away. They jumped but did as they were told. Agatone motioned for Raiju to come in. and Agtone walked back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:10 am

Raiju was just a little startled but not at all surprised by the guards' actions. But he stayed still and didn't try to get into a defensive stance. And just a few moments later, Agatone appeared. When the guards stood down, the gari-wolf stood and followed Agatone through the gates. He took in all the new sights and sounds and smells.
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Agatone walked threw the middle of the village. He pointed to a hut and said, "Thats the med-hut" Pointed to another, "Thats the sleep-pen, thats the waste-house, thats the training yard, thats the class-yard, and thats the sparring room."

"The olden are the hardest to please. You should start with them. They live in the sleep-pen. Ill be taking my leave for now, I need to take care of some buissness"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:58 pm

The gari-wolf looked to each area and hut in turn as Agatone pointed them out. And then the bipedal wolf announced that he had other things to do and thus would be leaving Raiju to his own devices. Raiju looked at the hut Agatone had designated as the place where the elders lived. The gari-wolf went up to the hut and poked his head inside. "Hello?"
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:28 pm

Agatone returned to his den and looked over some papers. His pack was currently having a food problem and Agatone needed to fix it. He put down the papers and went to a wall. There were three swords there and Agatone drew one. He practiced with it. He drew up the cloth covering his arm. It showed that his arm was a stub. He sighed and continued.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Raiju stood outside the hut, waiting for some sign that it was alright for him to enter. Perhaps the old ones were sleeping? He decided to come back later. He backed away and looked around. Maybe he would have some luck at the training yard.
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:34 pm

The youth in the training yard were currently practicing spear throwing. They varied in skill as some were throwing at targets 5 feet away and some 50 feet. A few turned heads as they saw the new-comer who was obviously not a wolfkin. The biggest one stopped and yelled at him. ”What are you doing!? Your not supposed to be inside camp, you get killed..." THen the kid smiled and grabbed at a spear. THe kids two friends followed his suit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:52 am

The gari-wolf watched as the young bipedal wolves threw spears at targets. That is, until they took notice of his presence. He was about to speak when one took up a spear, perhaps intent on throwing it at him. Then two more followed suit. Even though these were young, Raiju was not one to back down from a threat or challenge. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he growled lowly.
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:55 pm

The two toadies took a step back at this, but the biggest one whose name was Teth, stepped forward. ”What’cha gonna do? THeres 16 of us, and one of you" Teth turned and yelled at them to pick up their spears. When Teth turned back, Teth was sent flying. A adult female Wolfkin stood there. [color:2a70=#GG00F3]”TETH! How dare you!You are the lowest rank. As well of all of you! You do not get to hurt the visitors!” ”But Teach hes an inturder!" Teth was kicked in the stomach. [color:2a70=#GG00F3]”N he is a guest! And you shall treat him as such!”Teth glowered and nodded. He glared at Raiju and turned putting his spear in a bundle the rest of the kids took suit and all of them left. Turning to the newcomer, the woman said, [color:2a70=#GG00F3]”I am so sorry about that! They are a disrespectful bunch. Well that top dog over there Teth. The other two used to be such nice boys… Well anyways I should introduce myself! I am Lillian Gart Alf LV. Nice to meet you Mr.?”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:45 pm

There were areas of Raiju's body that were blue and seemed to be almost made of some kind of crystal. These areas were the result of Raiju being naturally bioluminescent and glowed orange at night. But they also glowed when Raiju summoned his fire. It couldn't be seen now, though, because the glow was blue, and thus not noticeable. Raiju opened his mouth when the young wolfkin took a step forward and had the rest of them follow his lead. The back of his throat came alight with blue fire that was working its way up. He had no intention of hurting the young ones, of course, he only wished to deter them from throwing spears in his direction. But suddenly the youth went flying and a female's voice could be heard. Raiju turned his head to see the female. He watched as she scolded Teth and the other youths before sending them on their way. By then, he had closed his mouth and sat down. The gari-wolf gave an appreciative nod to the female. "Thank you. And it is no trouble, really. I was quite the trouble-maker myself in my youth. Ah, my name is Raiju, Raiju Kasai. It's nice to meet you as well, Lillian Gart. I was hoping to stay here for the night. I have too long a journey to attempt to make it now. Your leader said I should convince everyone to allow me asylum... I was going to start with the, uh, olden like he suggested. But no seemed to be home, so I came over here."
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Lillian nodded and said, “The olden? Oh. Yeah. They are sleeping. You might not want to go in there currently. Agatone has no sense… He has only just become our leader, you see. He is still young and unwise. Even if he says otherwise.” Lillian walked towards the spears and picked them up. She put them on her shoulder and walked over to a shed. She opened it and threw the spears in. She took out a sword and shut the shed. She walked over to a practice dummy and began a series of drills. Hacking, stabbing, and slashing at the dummy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:39 pm

The gari-wolf tilted his head in curiosity. "Yes, he told me as much--about his youth. I had taken him to be older than he is. Just a habit, I suppose. At his age, I would be considered what you consider an elder. Where would you suggest I start?" Raiju asked as he watched Lilian practice.
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:11 am

Lillian stopped and looked back at the wolf. She pointed to the hut, which happened to be the med-hut. “That is the med-hut. The doctors are in there and also the nurses. They’re nice.” She resumed chooping away at the dummy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:42 am

Raiju nodded. But he lingered for a few minutes, watching Lilian. He found it curious how Human-like these bipedal wolves were in their fighting. He turned away and walked toward the medical hut. The gari-wolf stuck his head in as he had at the olden hut. "Hello?"
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:03 pm

The med-hut was filled with nerds. They ranged form doctors who were msotly male, excpet for two. THen the nurse who where all female. Then there was the assitants and sick people. One nurse saw Raiju and walked over. She put her hand out and smiled.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:06 pm

Raiju looked at all of the wolves. At first, no one seemed to have heard or noticed him--and why would they? The place was packed. But then a nurse walked over and extended her hand. Not having a hand of his own, the gari-wolf wasn't sure how to respond to the greeting. So he raised his paw and placed it in her hand. ((There, I shook your hand, now where's my treat? XD)) "Hello. I am a visitor here."
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:12 pm

((XD I made her do taht on purpose and then she feels awkard Razz and no treat for you XP))
The nurse immeaditly regretted the action and smiled awkwardly. She nodded as he spoke and chose her words carfully like always. “Well visitors arnt always welcome with younguns. But us older ones are alwasy open.” She smiled bigger and truer. “Whats your name? And are you sick?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:39 pm

The gari-wolf lowered his paw. "My name is Raiju. I have no ailment, I am simply here to convince your clan to allow me to stay here for the night."
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatone on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:21 pm

The nurse nodded and smiled. “Of course, There is two paths for that. The easy one or the hard one. Do you choose?” The nurse held her steady smile.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Raiju thought for a moment, then answered, "My kind was conditioned for hardships. The reward is greater and we are better, stronger because of it. I will take the difficult path."
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top