Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cruella
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm by Cruella

» The Cursed: CIty of Elves
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm by Voltumna

» Raising the young by destroying the old.
Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm by Baldi

» Astral's Character Compendium
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 pm by Astral

» Gnetho
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:36 pm by Astral

» Vrykolakas
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 pm by Astral

» Space Age Infantry
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:14 am by Astral

» Sein
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:04 pm by Ao Zheng

» Captains Luna and Eclipse
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 pm by Astral

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races


Humans

Testing :: Information :: Lore :: Earth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Humans

Post by Baldi on Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:10 pm

The only sentient species on Earth, nearly driven to extinction by a plague. The original plague has since dissipated, but the appearance of other strands--though less potent--keep people from returning to the cities out of fear. With 90% of the population dead, modern life couldn't continue. The remaining 10% gathered what modern items they could still use when they left the cities and now live a medieval lifestyle.
avatar
Baldi

Posts : 85
Join date : 2015-03-08
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Testing :: Information :: Lore :: Earth

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum