Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cruella
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:57 pm by Cruella

» The Cursed: CIty of Elves
Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:20 pm by Voltumna

» Raising the young by destroying the old.
Wed May 17, 2017 8:45 pm by Baldi

» Astral's Character Compendium
Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:22 pm by Astral

» Gnetho
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:36 pm by Astral

» Vrykolakas
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:06 pm by Astral

» Space Age Infantry
Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:14 am by Astral

» Sein
Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:04 pm by Ao Zheng

» Captains Luna and Eclipse
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:30 pm by Astral

Affiliates

Our Button:

RPG-D

Our Affiliates Button:

RPG-D
Color Guide

Green = Normal

Red = Rules or Site Information. Iota Races

Blue = Lore, official plots, or history making RP topics. Megalo Races

old friends new lessons

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: old friends new lessons

Post by Baldi on Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:50 pm

He chuckled. "Money, the universal language. And my manners escape me today, if you'll forgive. My name's Aelato." He glanced at Yudi again and slowly realized she didn't know her own tongue yet. He spoke to her again in the human's tongue. Don't be afraid. You'll be out of this horrible place soon, Yudi.

Aloud, he spoke to Meliys once more. "So, what sort of price do you have in mind?"
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:28 pm

Yudi again heard the voices in her head but this time in a language she recognized. She didn't know what to think of it though and the situation still frightened her.

"Well your the buyer and the expert on dragons. You of all people should know an appropriate price." Meliys said.

Astral's Character Compendium (Click It!)
Astral
Admin

View user profile http://tedranog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:26 pm

Aelato chuckled again. "Well, I can certainly tell real scales from fake ones, but a dragon expert? You flatter me, Meliys. I normally would make an offer, but you've caught me in a good mood. And this is such a rare opportunity... I'll let you make an offer first."
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:22 pm

"How about 50,000 pounds? Dragons scales are a once in a several lifetimes chance as such only a rich king should be able to afford it."

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:44 pm

"Hmm..." Aelato leaned back in his chair in thought. "Yes, that seems like a reasonable price." His gaze fell on Yudi again. "I would love to be able to take this one with me, as well. But I suppose that's asking a bit much?" he asked rhetorically.
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:06 am

"Yea no sorry. A dragon itself if priceless in so many ways."

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:45 am

"Of course, of course. Well, the scales alone will suffice for my superiors, I'm sure." Aelato glanced out the window. "Is there an inn nearby?"
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:35 pm

"I don't really pay attention to that kind of thing but I'm sure there is. This city has a lot of inns. Wonder around for a little while and you'll find something."

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:30 pm

He stood from his chair and pushed it in. "I'll be off, then. I shall return in the morning with your payment."
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:06 pm

Meliys got up and opened the door for the man. "See you tomorrow then."

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:15 pm

Aelato nodded with a smile. "Farewell." He left the she-elf's house and went to the left, making his way first to the market place for some supplies for his journey in the morning. An expression of awe crossed his human face when he finally found it. He walked along, looking at all of the vendors. The dragon didn't care much for the lesser Races, but he was always fascinated by how they lived. Aelato looked around for an inn. Finding one, he acquired a room. Not that he intended to stay there.

For the rest of the day, he explored Draconis. Of course, he had seen the city from the air a few times, on the rare occasions that he flew passed. But he'd never seen it from the ground. There was so much to see. He watched the people, trying his best not to look so much like an outsider. As the sun started to set, Aelato returned to the inn, and he thought of Yudi. Tonight, Yudi. Tonight, you will know freedom again. When night finally fell, he left his room and made his way back to Meliys' house. He looked for signs that the she-elf had gone to sleep, or at least wasn't in the front room. After a moment, he cast a spell to unlock the door and slipped inside quietly.

Aelato looked around, closing the door behind him. Seeing no sign of the she-elf, he crept to the room he'd seen Yudi come from earlier. He unlocked the door and walked over to Yudi, speaking to her. Shh, keep quiet, Yudi. I'll get you out of here... Picking her up and holding her to his chest, he started out of the room and back to the front door.
Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Astral on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Yudi was sound asleep when the stranger trespassed into the house. As soon as he spoke to her she woke right up and ran to the corner furthest from Meilys or at least who she thought was Meliys. Turns out it was the guy from earlier. When he told her he was going to get her out of here she relaxed. She didn't care if this guy was a stranger and smelled a bit different from the others. She let herself get picked up and just hoped whatever came next was better than this. She hoped even more they weren't caught. Thankfully Meliys did not wake up.

Astral
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baldi on Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:42 pm

After slipping out of Meliys' house, locking the door again, Aelato took off the jacket he was wearing and wrapped Yudi in it. He carried the concealed Yudi as one might carry a bundle of supplies. He left Draconis as he had come, calm and collected, yet in an insignificant air. When he was well out of the guards' line of sight, he stepped off the trail and unwrapped Yudi.

Aelato pet Yudi gently as he walked to the very pond he'd been at earlier that morning and sat. He scooped some water onto a large piece of bark. "Are you thirsty? he asked as he set the makeshift bowl down along with Yudi so she could drink if she wanted to.

Baldi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top